Tomorrow BioWare

Lord_Karsk

If the issue with not getting winns reg from doing warzones i'm unsubbing.

Know you dont care about us until you lose ALOT more subs, but as a republic

player having to do 20+ warzones a day to get ones dailys maybe done is painful.

PvP by itself is not painful but the fact that one feel all that hard work is for nothing.

We all know the reason PvP in TOR is bad is because of Ilum, valor farming for the zerg faction(mostly empire) bad bag system,and the fact that you have had plenty of time to fix these things

but you never talk to us on these forums.You ignore us and hope we will stop complaining.

But you only drive your community more and more away.If you actually were in touch with your comminity you would know this...But because i'm guessing not a singel dev ever read these forums i guess this post is useless as always.

Sry about rant but this is how alot of your "customers" feel...

If the issue with not getting winns reg from doing warzones i'm unsubbing.

Know you dont care about us until you lose ALOT more subs, but as a republic

player having to do 20+ warzones a day to get ones dailys maybe done is painful.

PvP by itself is not painful but the fact that one feel all that hard work is for nothing.

We all know the reason PvP in TOR is bad is because of Ilum, valor farming for the zerg faction(mostly empire) bad bag system,and the fact that you have had plenty of time to fix these things

but you never talk to us on these forums.You ignore us and hope we will stop complaining.

But you only drive your community more and more away.If you actually were in touch with your comminity you would know this...But because i'm guessing not a singel dev ever read these forums i guess this post is useless as always.

Sry about rant but this is how alot of your "customers" feel...

You Sir, have a valid complaint. I do hope they fix the issue tomorrow.

Faction imbalance at 50 + this issue is like salt in an open wound.

Edited by jdnyc

I like how you expect them to fix something in one day XD

It's been a month and some change since this complaint first hit. Again, I will state my facts, this is 2012. People letting basic issues like this just slide by when the industry has 15+ years to look back on just need to stop.

Im not sure but I have heard a bit about the issue with warzone victories not counting. I have only had 2 experiences with it and with both I found a commonality, I still had the daily from the day before and I had it 1/3 complete. Not to question the stupidity of the people complaining but lots of stupid people play these games and most of the people ************ in MMOs are usually the baddies. It would not surprise me one bit that if after a few baddies made the same mistake I did they posted forum posts ************ then it became rumor that it was a bug and now before people even try to analyze the situation they jump on the forum and QQ. Hope this helps players rage less and devs. time to focus on real problems and not baddies being bad.

Its the underpopulated side that had the advantage in the old system. The overpopulated side could never find bases to flip. The underpopulated side had 5 bases available any time, day or night.