Servers EMPTY !!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, on server NIMAN republic can't even form 8 people for a stupid warzone....

GG Bioware.... 100 servers all LIGHT !!!!!!!!!

You realize some people are: sleeping, studying, working? not everyone took vacations to play the game.

Truth be told...there are 100's of thousands of nerds foaming at the mouth to get in.

Many are on these very forums contemplating what wave they may be fortunate enough to ride.

"Light" server status' do not please the raging nerd inside me.

I however await patiently for my email...

*checks email* :(

Don't wait for the e-mail, check the client first. Was in right away and received the e-mail later in the day. Those waiting for the e-mail are just wasting time, keep trying the launcher instead. Got in at 4 am mst and received the e-mail at 3 pm mst.

People from the US are sleeping and people from EU are working/school or whatever, what do you expect? They were full/heavy yesterday at 8 PM CET and we're going to start seeing lots of queues today by that time i'm guessing :o

Yeah.. at this point you can't really get that upset -- If you are on a US server.. it is the LEAST active point of the day. 4am CST, 5am EST.

People are sleeping, people have to work, go to school, college, or wake up to get into the game today ;)

Servers are always going to be 'light' at this time of the day..

That said.. after launch and the other few hundreds thousand + people are invited over the next 1-2 days.. there will be a few more people to hang out with.

If you have a habit of playing at this time.. you may be better suited joining a EU (english speaking) server.

Unless you are ON a Europe server. Then well, =/

except for latency which could be an issue. I played on an EU server in beta and it was usually okay. But that argument is weak. The point of the OP is that there is obviously room for more, much earlier today the servers were mostly at STANDARD, so yeah it wasn't even bed time.

O lets see here, could it be that it's 5:22 est time and 90% of the people awake are getting Rdy for work? No...no, that's silly

Hmmm, yesterday at 23:00 in EU, more or less 20% of the servers were on light/standard, the rest was HEAVY and VERY HEAVY with about 6 FULL with queues up to 30 minutes

Seems the staggered EGA was a great idea

I am curious as to what it is going to be like tonight during peak times with the added waves today. I think it's fine that they are staggering the amount of people in, but only going to get worse before launch. Probably good they are doing this, will allow them to see and add more servers, but that won't change the fact of people wanting to be on a certain server. It will be like Rift again with those people not wanting to change a server because of their guild.

Edited by Kromagg

I am curious as to what it is going to be like tonight during peak times with the added waves today. I think it's fine that they are staggering the amount of people in, but only going to get worse before launch. Probably good they are doing this, will allow them to see and add more servers, but that won't change the fact of people wanting to be on a certain server. It will be like Rift again with those people not wanting to change a server because of their guild.

Yeah, I am curious too, as already now we see servers that are packed and others 'light' or standard. I think that for launch they might lock some servers or at least try to push people to lesser populated ones

Pre-coffee = all the commas you can get. Better a comma on the screen than a coma for not enough caffeine.

Post-coffee = grammar? ***** plz!

Haha.

I do agree by tomorrow or friday, we are going to be hit with queues, people are going to hop on the popular servers. But I don't think this staggering launch was really meant to nullify queues completely.

I just hope there's no server crashes.

Can I join your group?

Oh wait, I can't get access to the game, nvm, gg Bioware, great launch LOL

Game launches on the 20th of December, this Early Game Access, which was started as a reward for fans who pre-ordered the game.

Dude..ssshhh..Me and my friends are planning to go Niman and dont want the server to be full until I start playing on Saturday :p

However on saturday I will give it a frikkin blast. Having 3 weeks of vocation and My plan is to go one full week with at least 5,5 days spent in game. If that wont get me to 50 I dont know what will...