Legacy system will not...

LESHILL

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now all the Legacy system is doing is making me not roll anymore alts.

I have two legacies on two servers and I guess I will probably go to a third server and create a third legacy when this new content comes out because I have a feeling both the servers I am currently on will have no more character slots which sucks and makes legacy pointless for me lol.

Be what saves this game . I've noticed a trend in a few interviews that devs mention how the legacy system will " blow" us away.

I'm sorry but if the gameplay remains clunky, the UI stays garbage and a requirement at 50 is to reroll in order to not get bored, then My guess is Pandas will look more intriguing everyday for some.

The legacy system is just a way to reward people for time played. Oh noes! How horrible!

There's nothing in the known universe that will EVER make playing a kung fu panda "intriguing" once you have leveled past the age of ten.

I like how some on here can see into the future....I wonder why they haven't used their power to get the lottery numbers....:rolleyes:

Anyway none of us know if the legacy system will/will not save the game, we don't know that. Acting like you think you know what will happen, and then it suddenly goes into the opposite direction of what you were thinking is very foolish. So stop saying it will/won't nobody knows yet until its released, and even then its all opinion in the end.

Be what saves this game . I've noticed a trend in a few interviews that devs mention how the legacy system will " blow" us away.

I'm sorry but if the gameplay remains clunky, the UI stays garbage and a requirement at 50 is to reroll in order to not get bored, then My guess is Pandas will look more intriguing everyday for some.

You're playing an MMO, not some Bethesda single player game, obviously the gameplay won't remain clunky, the UI won't remain garbage, and everything else you noobs have a problem with will be fixed, i don't see why it's so hard for people to understand that.

The legacy system is just a way to reward people for time played. Oh noes! How horrible!

There's nothing in the known universe that will EVER make playing a kung fu panda "intriguing" once you have leveled past the age of ten.

And playing as an alien race that has tentacles growing out of it's head is so mature. Or having a Wookie companion is so high-brow...

You're playing an MMO, not some Bethesda single player game, obviously the gameplay won't remain clunky, the UI won't remain garbage, and everything else you noobs have a problem with will be fixed, i don't see why it's so hard for people to understand that.

Ya I'd rather not pay for beta testing a game, but I'm sure you're happy too. Companies like EA and Activision love you types, you're literally thier bread and butter.

Game needs fixing but isn't dying. GG though.

Couldnt agree more... Some of these "Hardcore" MMO players just expected the game to be 110% better than anything out there.

Truely i think the fanbase hyped it way up and most expected solid gold.

But i will say that a vast majority of the forum threads lately are completely laughable. I prefer the "Hardcore" Gamers to just leave... they are the majority of the complainers that expect everything to be given to them without question.

No fanboy here, just someone with patience.

Bioware can't win...they try something new that many MMOs have never done and they get trolled... and people troll bioware that they want a new MMO with stuff that other MMOs dont have...

Whats new? They stole WoW talent trees and class design, the same quest system, they instanced everything (like a korean mmo, generally due to bad engine design being unable to handle lots of players of screen, proved by illum).

They didnt implement intelligent PvP

Theres no real end game PvE to speak of (guilds finished end game content within 2-3 days of hitting 50. Nothing is a challenge, its pure tank/spank with 0 strategy).

So what did they do?

Voice Overs?

Choices which amount to nothing in your class story? You realize regardless of your choices, the main plot always concludes the same way. Infact your choices almost change nothing in the game.

And side quests? space bar space bar space bar. You can put dialog in my quest, but if my quest is a simple 'kill 7 X' it doesnt matter is X are kobolds or republic troopers, its stale quest design.

So please enlighten me how SWTOR is so much better than WoW? Its not game design, which is archaic. Its not graphics which are archaic (it supports dx9 only. Textures are low res, the world overall its pretty bland and static. Things dont seem alive or organic).

This isnt form a wow player, i myself dislike WoW and think its crap, and SWTOR in my opinion is less than even that. They copied a bad game, threw a lightsaber on it and spent half their budget it seems on voice talent.

All due respect, the only thing this game needs saving from atm is the lack of decent threads on its forum.

lol x 10000

Says someone who has never had Gharj kill you while you are inside the imp fleet. Sooooooo much wrong with this game in the endgame. Go back to leveling your 31 Jedi. Come back when you're 50 and your Ops group cant raid because of bugs, and after you spent a couple weeks grinding 40 champ bags with nothing but tokens to show for it.

Edited by Mhak

Dont like it, plz dont play and stop destroying the pleasurness of the ones who want..

Nobody is "destroying the pleasurness of the ones who want.." Nobody forces you to come here and read these posts or threads.

Lots of players are drawing attention to the worst problems in this game so that they may be addressed and fixed. This will improve the game for everybody, including people like you have clearly not yet experienced these problems but will one day unless they are resolved first.

If you do not like that, you are asking for this game to die.

Haha this game doesn't need "saving"

It has pretty much cornered the MMO market.

You bored at 50? Really?! Really?!

I am having a blast. This MMO is the best one I've ever tried. There is no "saving" required.

Only in your mind. I can never go back to a POS MMO like WoW, or Aion. or Rift. This is the one. Sorry you're not enjoying yourself. For all its bugs, its still more entertaining than the other ones hands down. More features and customizations incoming, but for now it still rocks. Later...