Two days and Half Way to 50.

JonnyBoss

Hats of to you Bioware, I'm loving game and glad I preordered as soon as I was able. Despite the game being a ghost town at my level (25; only a group of 5 of us are there on republic) the game is a blast.

I don't know whether to keep questing to progress my Jedi Guardians story line, engage in some more space combat (which I didn't even think I'd like), or pvp!

The game is grand, the only thing that would make it better is some Sabacc or Pazaak at those empty gambling tables I stumbled across on Nar Shaddaa's promenade today :p.

Can't to see what the end game holds. To everyone still waiting to get in, I promise it is well worth it.

Cheers.

Edit: This is not a look how high level I am SO FAST l337 thread. I used the title to show I was in a level progression perspective half way to 50 and have seen 25 levels of content. I am well aware it takes a significant amount more time with each level. The purpose of this is to let you know the game is great and I can't put it down.

In 2 days my /played is 1 day and 2 hours. (On winter break from college, off my jock.)

Edited by JonnyBoss

Yeah, I got to L15 on the first day. So I started another class to play some with.

Leveling is way too fast. Most people should make L50 in a week if they only play one character.

OR...they can take time and enjoy all the content offered? I agree that leveling COULD fly (this was my experience while testing), but only if I didn't stop to explore, get all the side-quests, etc.

You only lvl as fast as you want.

You do realize that the required amount of experience to level increase as you level up. So level 25 is in no sense half way to 50..

Read the comments, yes it is not half way total time but 25 is half of 50 people. I am in fact half way in level progression to 50.

As with FFxi 1-50 was pretty quick 51-75 took a lot lot longer, hopefully this is the same here, would be rather annoying I think when people first get the game, half the community is 50 already. It won't affect my game really, but still, its like... really, this game is supposed to last years, and people are capped level even before the 20th. But I am almost positive they made it 50 to include level cap raises in the future to keep people interested. I was hoping for like 3-4 months of leveling, then endgame stuff. So much more satisfying when you actually have to put a lot of time in to be epic.

As with FFxi 1-50 was pretty quick 51-75 took a lot lot longer, hopefully this is the same here, would be rather annoying I think when people first get the game, half the community is 50 already. It won't affect my game really, but still, its like... really, this game is supposed to last years, and people are capped level even before the 20th. But I am almost positive they made it 50 to include level cap raises in the future to keep people interested. I was hoping for like 3-4 months of leveling, then endgame stuff. So much more satisfying when you actually have to put a lot of time in to be epic.

In two days of playing (I just got done with finals so don't scream), I have a /played of 1 day and 2 hours. I slept the other hours haha, I don't care if you tell me to go outside I've been outside waiting on this game since 2008. I'm dungeon dwelling for all of winter break.

Yeah, I got to L15 on the first day. So I started another class to play some with.

Leveling is way too fast. Most people should make L50 in a week if they only play one character.

Why do people post this dribble? So you know most of the player bases schedule? You know how they ALL play? Do you even know the xp requirements past level 30? Past level 40? Most people are not going to be hitting level 50 in 1 week.

OR...they can take time and enjoy all the content offered? I agree that leveling COULD fly (this was my experience while testing), but only if I didn't stop to explore, get all the side-quests, etc.

You only lvl as fast as you want.

I have done all sidequests so far. I think I'll be max level just half way through the content. and level progression and get new skills is half the fun. Going to need an expantion with level cap raise soon at this rate :D