Clone Wars Series and Ahsoka Tano

Prehistoric

So I've been watching the series from when it was first aired and I really like Ahsoka as a character.I wonder how they will tie her up with the Revenge of Sith tho.I mean not once she is mentioned in the films.She and Anakin seems to have a very strong connection and brotherly-love.''She probably created before the films (dunno exactly) so they didnt know about Ahsoka in the movies therefore didnt mention her.'' this is not the answer im looking for.I want to know your ideas about how in the end of the series will they tie up the situation.A fall to the dark side,lost in a mission or death ?

Ideas is most welcome.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first 3 options ofcourse are viable and possible with, imo, the third one being the most probable one.But i dont see how she is a figment of Anakin's mind since she was interacting with all kinds of other people too.

The last one was a joke.

On the bonus features for Star Wars Robot Chicken Episode III, there's a talk with Seth Green, two or three other guys heavily involved in Robot Chicken (I forget their names), and George Lucas. One of the other guys asks after Ahsoka:

"Ahsoka Tano is on one train, Order 66 is on another, and those trains are," moves his fists together like two colliding trains. "What's going to happen?"

George replies, "I can't tell you that. That's top secret!"

But yeah, she's probably not going to survive the series. The show has been getting progressively darker (kids show indeed!) and I'm fairly certain Ahsoka will meet some kind of untimely end.

I think Ahsoka may end up to leave the Jedi order completly, remember dark Ahsoka in season 3 that say that's what she'll become if she saty with Anakin.. I think something bad is going to happen that will cause Ahsoka to leave the Jedi order & Anakin.

or she could die.

or she and Rex go far far away >.>

Obi-wan and/or the Jedi Council will kill Ahsoka in some way, so that Anakin builds his distrust and eventually hatred towards them. Or Palpatine will make it seem like the Jedi abandoned or killed her off as his elaborate master plan continues to work. Maybe she will sacrifice herself.

Also Anakin never liked committees and preferred action, Ashoka's death could be a result of the Jedi being too political.

If Ahsoka does turn to the dark side, it would be interesting to see how Sidious influences her.

A friend of mine thinks that Ashoka was in the Jedi Temple when Anakin/Darth Vader went there to carry out Palpatine's order to kill all the Jedi at the Temple. That sounds logical, cinsidering the fact that Ashoka was not in every single Clone Wars episode, and in some she was at the Jedi Temple while Anakin and the other Jedi were out and about in the galaxy.

I doubt that Ashoka will turn to the dark side. I think that if she is not at the Jedi Temple when Order 66 happens, her likely fate will be that she got killed in battle, or, more unlikely, she left the Jedi Order.

D'aww, was only a joke. ): I can't respect the series though... some of the stuff in it is just lawlz.

There are some /facepalm moments, but I enjoy the art style, and it puts Skywalker in a different dynamic that you don't see in the movies.

Obi-wan and/or the Jedi Council will kill Ahsoka in some way, so that Anakin builds his distrust and eventually hatred towards them. Or Palpatine will make it seem like the Jedi abandoned or killed her off as his elaborate master plan continues to work. Maybe she will sacrifice herself.

Also Anakin never liked committees and preferred action, Ashoka's death could be a result of the Jedi being too political.

If Ahsoka does turn to the dark side, it would be interesting to see how Sidious influences her.

I think it will more likely be Sidious having her killed/tricking her into getting killed and making it seem like the Jedi Counsels fault to weaken Anakins bond with them

Well a few months ago before watching the series i would have just said " I hope she just dies already!", but over time and watching a lot of the episodes I really hope she either exiles and hides away somewhere like Yoda, or just gets lost somehow, which is my best assumption to her fate, maybe Anakin just doesn't like talking about it after something happens to her?

The series is probably going to end like not knowing what happens to Ahsoka but at the end of the series she was just a normal Jedi. Who knows there might be a episode called ''Knightship" Edited by Akilus

There are some /facepalm moments, but I enjoy the art style, and it puts Skywalker in a different dynamic that you don't see in the movies.

I had more /facepalms of the old one than the new/current one.

Mace Windu is my favorite character, but come on! Punching over 1,000 Battle Droids with your bare hands?

Grevious taking on 10 Jedi 2 of them being from the High Jedi Council?

Durge being a 2,000 monster that had to be thrown into the Sun?

The only face palms I have in TCW is when they have shows for the extra little kids(The Jar Jar Binks and the Droids.)

Durge being a 2,000 monster that had to be thrown into the Sun?

I'm not sure which came first, Durge or his species but, according to Wookiepedia, the Gen'Dai have an average life span of 4,000 years. Probably pretty easy to live forever when you don't have any organs to speak of.

The most sensible answer would be for Dooku to kill her shortly before Ep.3's opening, and under circumstances where Obi-wan and/or Windu obviously bear some portion of the blame for her death. Perhaps they could ignore one of Anakin's force visions for the umpteenth time.

It would make Anakin's decison to kill Dooku in the opener look less like a weak-minded teenager falling for a Sith mind trick and more like a dark moment of vengeance. And Anakin needs a better reason for his grudge against the Jedi Order than "They keep holding me back! QQ!".

I think it's a bad situation no matter HOW Lucas handles it.

Logically, Ahsoka should be killed either before Order 66 is initiated, or during it.

But we the viewers have invested a LOT of time in this character, and she's supposedly a great influence on little girls. Killing her off risks alienating those viewers.

Now, she could escape somehow. She could be dismissed from the Order for some reason. She could be on a mission far away when Order 66 is initiated (maybe even by design by Palpatine as one more thing to manipulate Anakin with), or get spared by Anakin/Vader for some reason.

Of course, like the EU, where lots of Jedi apparently survived the culling, letting Ahsoka survive (and then remain silent for the original trilogy) might tick some fans off, too.

Basically, either Ahsoka dies before Order 66, she survives to die during Order 66, or she somehow survives. Any option leaves some segment of fans angry.

Personally, I think Lucas should just not deal with it. Let Ahsoka survive to the end of the series, and let the fans make up their own stories about the Littlest Togruta That Could. if they want her to have survived, she did. If they want her dead, then she was killed at some point after the series and before ANH.

What will ultimately happen? No idea, none at all. They've teased at Anakin's ultimate destiny of becoming Vader so many times, shown so many visions that Anakin should have learned from, and shown that yes, Jedi CAN manage to control their feelings (Kenobi and the Mandalorian Dutchess), that it makes the change in Anakin during 'Revenge of the Sith' even less understandable than it was already!

Take it and run,

Well, I doubt she gets knighted. A jedi knight that has trained an apprentice to knighthood is bestowed the rank of jedi master.

Its in numerous sources, and in ep3 the council did not want to give anakin the rank of jedi master, despite him being placed on the council by sideous.

So im thinking something happens that causes her to leave the order, or she dies prior to the events of episode 3, or because of something really really bad happening, they assign her to a different jedi knight/master than anakin to complete her training.