Prospective Republic Server

Crazysithslayer

Naddist Rebels. Decent queue times, can get decent premades, Ilum sucks but we still have people who can finish the daily and weekly with healthy ops groups and a little patience, some decent guilds, some bad guilds. Not too bad on leavers and farmers in WZs (in my personal experience).

HA! Everyone knows Veela is the best rep server. Best guilds (MERC, Champions of the Force,

Awaken, to name a few) We win a ton of WZ, most in my opinion. Illum is rough but not lost, always running op groups, hard modes, and premades all day everyday.

i play on swiftsure, and it's not the best balance, probably 4:1 imps to reps.

the best server i recall from the stats once posted was the rp-pvp server "ajunta pall", it had by far the best ratio.

Edited by Evuke

Helm of Graush (PVP server), I do my daily / weekly for ilum every day without too much of an issue (some fishing required)... very fun when our cannons work. Near instant solo q's, 3-5 min premade q's, 1 min or less on premade or solo q's in sub 50 bracket. Seem to have a decent win rate (50/50 or better) when we solo q in the 50 bracket.

As far as our population its somwhere between a 2-4 empire per 1 republic, not as bad as other servers.

Edited by Rabbican

HA! Everyone knows Veela is the best rep server. Best guilds (MERC, Champions of the Force,

Awaken, to name a few) We win a ton of WZ, most in my opinion. Illum is rough but not lost, always running op groups, hard modes, and premades all day everyday.

Awaken and Starfleet Dental are HORRIBLE on Veela. I pugged a match against a premade of Starfleet Dental and Awakened, they couldn't even get past the first doors on Voidstar.

Edited by lxwickedxl

This is a god damn lie

Thanks for all of the replies I'll look into each one posted and do some research before I make a decision. I kinda made this thread though because I was surprised to see noone assembling a database for pvp'ers to roll on and build up republic side on several servers.

I unfortunately can't roll with my friends as I'm the only one that plays MMO's out of my group.

Maybe we should come to a consensus and make a sticky thread for good republic servers?

Awaken and Starfleet Dental are HORRIBLE on Veela. I pugged a match against a premade of Starfleet Dental and Awakened, they couldn't even get past the first doors on Voidstar.

you named the 2 guild with the biggest population on the server awaken being 500 and starfleet had at one point 3 different guild. Of course there is going to be wide range of skill between the best and the worst.

For Awaken we have alot of people who never played an mmo before while at the same time we have the #1 progression team on the server. Try to go against Excessive's group then if you manage to even get a door or even a positive K/D ratio and post pic i would love to see that.