Hit Piece or Hard Truth?

ThreeToedSloth

Just shows that any chump can write speculative drivel, and other chumps will read and believe it. Just like Star and its ilk.

That article is not speculative drivel.

It's a collection of other people's speculative drivel.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are an endless amount of "official reviews" out there especially on the internet. Everyone who can type now considers themselves an expert. Honestly my 13 year old son can create a better looking and written review lol. What I find interesting is you quit this game awhile back and yet feel need to post negative reviews, seems rather suspect to me.

Good luck in whichever MMO fits you best and maybe in time we will see you back here enjoying the game.

There are an endless amount of "official reviews" out there especially on the internet. Everyone who can type now considers themselves an expert. Honestly my 13 year old son can create a better looking and written review lol. What I find interesting is you quit this game awhile back and yet feel need to post negative reviews, seems rather suspect to me.

Good luck in whichever MMO fits you best and maybe in time we will see you back here enjoying the game.

OP doesn't play MMOs, he trolls their forums.

Unicuique Suum

It seems SWTOR fanboys are just as sickening as WoW ones and this thread is full of them.

I like the game but if you can't see the problems with it you are just in denial. In time the game will be on par with WoW but that day is some time off.

It seems SWTOR fanboys are just as sickening as WoW ones and this thread is full of them.

I like the game but if you can't see the problems with it you are just in denial. In time the game will be on par with WoW but that day is some time off.

You meant in time WoW will be on par with TOR? Yeah dream on.....

You didn't read the article.

Been following this game for some time now and its development still peaks my interest. I am interested in all points of view. That's why I re-posted this blog. This guy has a point of view and I thought I would bring attention to it. Don't be so quick to assume motive. :rolleyes:

I don't know about this article, brings up some good stuff, but I'm having fun. After launching a few MMO's before this one, it seems fine. Of course I think there should have been a lot more functionality for Guilds at launch, but there wasn't. I also think the Legacy system should already be implemented.

WoW clone? Sure. So was Rift, so was Warhammer, so was a lot of games. And I say so what? Though I enjoy innovation, the hard truth is people tend to dislike those types of games, they like their basic mechanics.

Still, I think the news of SWTOR's death have been greatly exaggerated.

Holy crap. As a former teacher of Language Arts/English (grades 6-10) this one really set my teeth on edge.

The first thing we teach 6th graders when helping them prepare for national essay testing is to proofread, then proofread, then...when it's perfect, proofread it again.

No way in Hell am I going to give any relevance to anything written by anybody that couldn't be bothered to even re-read their own material. Those grammatical errors are glaring and would have stood out to even a 6th grader.

On top of this, the content is just plain false.

I understand the haters are having a hard time dredging up negative articles on the game by reputable writers and critics but jeez, I've seen better content and more accurate grammar scrawled on the bathroom walls of highway rest stops.

Edited by Sparklehorse

holy crap. As a former teacher of language arts/english (grades 6-10) this one really set my teeth on edge.

The first thing we teach 6th graders when helping them prepare for national essay testing is to proofread, then proofread, then...when it's perfect, proofread it again.

No way in hell am i going to give any relevance to anything written by anybody that couldn't be bothered to even re-read their own material. Those grammatical errors are glaring and would have stood out to even a 6th grader.

I understand the heaters are having a hard time dredging up negative articles on the game by reputable writers and critics but jeez, i've seen better content and more accurate grammar scrawled on the bathroom walls of highway rest stops.

not the heaters!!!

Holy crap. As a former teacher of Language Arts/English (grades 6-10) this one really set my teeth on edge.

---

I understand the heaters are having a hard time..

love it :D (sorry.. lol)

well i read the article.. and it told me absolutely nothing about the game. if i didnt know already all i've found out is the sith warriors abilities are similar to the warriors in wow (how many different ways of doing a warrior can there be really?) and that customer service sucks. oh and some incoherent rambling about sales and subscribers

didnt talk at all about the game AT ALL??

at a rough guess id probably say that's because he's not played it.

as the first comments in this thread said, there is a large group of people in game playing it and enjoying it. i dont see why the 'heaters' need to get so hot under the collar (gotta love a pun) about it.

poor article is poor.

No way in Hell am I going to give any relevance to anything written by anybody that couldn't be bothered to even re-read their own material. Those grammatical errors are glaring and would have stood out to even a 6th grader.

I understand the heaters are having a hard time dredging up negative articles on the game by reputable writers and critics but jeez, I've seen better content and more accurate grammar scrawled on the bathroom walls of highway rest stops.

Wood heaters or gas heaters?