A few suggestion nerfs to healing.

Lickl

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Do agree that healing needs a little nerfs, the interrupt dont matter either, cuz they will just use a different heal. However, I do not agree with the changes suggested by the op.

That's fine by me as long as something is done. If anything I want that bubble shield to be nerfed.

Can the healer kill you? If not, then why does healer need to be nerfed since neither of you can kill each other, it's a tie. That's what "balance" means.

In a 2v2 scenario, 2 dps vs healer+dps. The dps can focus down the healer SO EASILY provided the dps are not noobs and know how to time their burst and cc. It's not even funny.

If healer is nerfed more, than healing will simply become obsolete in PvP.

Oh, I see. So you're basically saying that 2v1 you die. But other than that, you're fine? I think that goes as a point to me.

Well, why shouldn't a 1v1 be reasonably equal? As opposed to lopsided in your favor, which is what you want? Interrupts and CCs can let you whittle them down if you use them right, use them wrong and you'll eventually lose. Sounds fair to me.

From my experience as a healer I've noticed two things. The bad teams basically let me do whatever I want and lose horribly. The good teams will either all focus fire me down in a matter of seconds OR cc me/the other healers around me for more easy kills. Yes if you just run in and try and out dps 3 healers as 4 dps your not gonna really go anywhere. Especially if everyone is on their own target. Don't do that.

Throw out CC's. Interrupt. Focus Fire. Doing one of those 3 things will start to make healers sweat to the point where one will make a mistake and die.

Do agree that healing needs a little nerfs, the interrupt dont matter either, cuz they will just use a different heal. However, I do not agree with the changes suggested by the op.

Maybe if you are talking about Sage/Sorc healers, but Mercs have CDs tied to their other heals, and operatives have to have Tactical Advantage to use their other heals. They can't just switch to other heals at all times. Also, if you are interrupting the right heal in the first place the other heals do a pitiful amount of healing. You should also push your advantage after interrupting a heal by using a CC on the next one and put them in a hole.

Maybe if you are talking about Sage/Sorc healers, but Mercs have CDs tied to their other heals, and operatives have to have Tactical Advantage to use their other heals. They can't just switch to other heals at all times. Also, if you are interrupting the right heal in the first place the other heals do a pitiful amount of healing. You should also push your advantage after interrupting a heal by using a CC on the next one and put them in a hole.

Well I am not a DPS, so it does not perse bother me. I interrupt them as much as possible and I can kill a decent healer 1vs1. A really good healer might out do me, since my damage is so low, but thats about it.

Well I am not a DPS, so it does not perse bother me. I interrupt them as much as possible and I can kill a decent healer 1vs1. A really good healer might out do me, since my damage is so low, but thats about it.

Then why do you think healing needs a little nerf if you can kill decent healers but can be outplayed by a really good healer?

Then why do you think healing needs a little nerf if you can kill decent healers but can be outplayed by a really good healer?

Because I do feel that Healing is just slightly to strong. I am not saying they need to have there durations increased of casting or there cool downs to be longer or there healing to be nerfed so much, that there is no point in healing. Just the amount healed in pvp, needs to be lowered just slightly. .

Because I do feel that Healing is just slightly to strong. I am not saying they need to have there durations increased of casting or there cool downs to be longer or there healing to be nerfed so much, that there is no point in healing. Just the amount healed in pvp, needs to be lowered just slightly. .

<---50 Sage Seer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you can do what I just did above then come speak in these forums about healing in pvp.

Oh btw check out the sage seer forums its pretty dead bro... if we do these changes you suggest then what happens then? M0aR lightning people? and Pebble throwers?

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Choppinrockz

<---50 Sage Seer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you can do what I just did above then come speak in these forums about healing in pvp.

Oh btw check out the sage seer forums its pretty dead bro... if we do these changes you suggest then what happens then? M0aR lightning people? and Pebble throwers?

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please, just go troll somewhere else. Seriously. What did I suggest? exactly nothing of big impact or anything. Hell I clearly said I dont want there cooldowns or casting times increased or them to be nerfed so much they are no longer viable. All I said was the healing needs to be SLIGHTLY lower. That does not mean 50%, not mean 25% it does not even mean 5%.

Please, just go troll somewhere else. Seriously. What did I suggest? exactly nothing of big impact or anything. Hell I clearly said I dont want there cooldowns or casting times increased or them to be nerfed so much they are no longer viable. All I said was the healing needs to be SLIGHTLY lower. That does not mean 50%, not mean 25% it does not even mean 5%.

All this based off of what experience as a healer?

Oh yeah. I forgot to interupt....Are you stupid? How can I interupt when all my stun moves are close quarters? If the fool pops his speed move then I can't do ****. Not to mention that they stun me before I even can snare them with my sever tendon move. I know how to play my Operative. Actually I think the only move I have to interupt at a distance is flashbang, but that's a 5 meter or less?

Just admit it. A healer with a cast time of 1.5 seconds? Even if I did stun him, his resolve bar would be full so I couldn't interupt him again. Oh, and I can become the healer tier, remember that. I could get my Operative to heal every 1.9 seconds for 3-5.8k which then gives me a tactical advantage to use healing droid which instantly gives me another 2k health. Good luck trying to 1v1 me when I can out-heal any DPS.

Wow. You are really bad. I see you spamming tracer missile in the near future.

let's see.

1. The Shield has a 20 sec cooldown and absorbs 3k damage. That's basically one attack from a fairly decent DPS. On top of that, you get a debuff for the 20 sec anyways, which means that even with 3 healers, you can pretty much have only one shield up ever 20 sec. (17 if you're fully geared in a heal PVP set)

2. If you're interrupting the 1.5 sec heal, then they're busting your balls. I do that all the time when people start to focus me. Most people have no idea what abilities do what and as soon as they see green being casted, they start interrupting. This means that you basically interrupted by WEAKEST heal, which I wanted you to interrupt so I can get my big heal off. You either pay attention to what's going on or you don't kill your target. That's what PVP is all about.

3. This is obviously not a "nerf heals" thread. This is a nerf Sorc and Sage thread because Mr.Melee OP, the most absurd class in the game right now, is butt hurt that those classes have their shields up so he can't pop on them and murder them while they're eatting dirth.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.