It finally happened!

dadeeyoh

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why some people seem to think he's lying or trolling. This happens regularly. In fact, it seems to happen even more often in the 10-49 bracket on my server, which just tells me that people are rolling more sorcerers. The other day I played three games in a row with a minimum of 6 sorcerers on the opposing team. Three... in a row. One of them had 6, one 7 and one all 8. This is not uncommon. They should just call the game Star Wars: Sorcerer's of the old Republic. Edited by vindianajones

I've seen 9 sorcs in one. There's a screenshot somewhere with 15. Something is amiss.

btw, when someone playing a class manages to admit "it needs a bit of a tweak" you know god dam.n well it IT PROBABLY NEEDS NERFING INTO OBLIVION AND BACK. Just kidding sorcs.

edit: lol filter changes g o d d a m n to gosh darn?

?

Jesus freaks? Yes, thats why theirs such faction imbalance. You guys just weren't sharp enough to figure out they lured you away from the winning side with bright shineys and better "mirrored" spells. Oh, and better story line. And better looking gear. Oh wait....

Edited by KrustyDog

Are you ready for some Sorcball?!

/sigh

But who can blame people for rerolling and playing em since 90% games are Sorcball. Pulls, AoE KDs, sheild pop KDs + roots, in combat uber mez, slows, roots, insane heals and damage, sprint, etc etc blah blah all in one.

Oh and not to mention easy 300k heal medals even if DPS: stand in a corner, 'lifetap', and heal over and over woot!

This game has the worst balance ever. But I am not suprised, it's the same group that gave us Bright Wizards after all....

So much fun for this heal agent who has ZERO KDs, Pulls, leaps, sprints, and well anything even remotely useful for Sorcball. Oh but they did decided to nerf my damage which only really effected non-heal agents/smugs. It is clear the devs have it in for us. They need to nerf agents and smugs more me things.

Edited by fixit

I was in a war zone against 8 Sorcerers. Not a single other class was on the opposing team.

Oh what a grand sight it was. So much electricity/bubbles/healing/cc/knock back/force speed. Seriously can no one at Bioware see what is going on here? There is a reason so many people play Sorcerer's and sages. They have so many tools. There is no down side to playing one.

I was in a game with 6/8 mercenaries, so? Many people rolled sorceres for the lighting thing not because they thought they were op. The problem with the class is that people ignore them and just leave them freecasting

I was in a game with 6/8 mercenaries, so? Many people rolled sorceres for the lighting thing not because they thought they were op. The problem with the class is that people ignore them and just leave them freecasting

You cannot focus 6 sorcs all at the same time lol

Have you ever felt like a virtual pinata near the huttball spawn point, with 6 chain-lightning arcs strained at you from different directions?

Edited by Treplos

I was in a war zone against 8 Sorcerers. Not a single other class was on the opposing team.

Oh what a grand sight it was. So much electricity/bubbles/healing/cc/knock back/force speed. Seriously can no one at Bioware see what is going on here? There is a reason so many people play Sorcerer's and sages. They have so many tools. There is no down side to playing one.

You Do know Assassins Show up with the same Lightning fx as sorcs.

I think your a trolling liar, but if it did happen it was on purpose. Two premades queueing together and hit the button together, or even 1 premade and a guild having their other sorc all queueing at the same time. Personally never seen more than 4 on 1 side and some of them were shadows.

doubtful.

I don't think I had a full warzone of sage/sorc yet but I did have 7/8 sorc more than once.

And 8/8 Inquisitor has happened more than once as well, with 1 or 2 assassins in the mix. Republic is generally not as sage heavy though.

Well, Probobly one of two situations will occure after the Assassin Nerf...

Either: Sorcerer/Sage will be next.. Or Mercenary/Commando..

My Money is on the Merc/Commando personally.

Then after all the classes get their nerf, the Juggernaut's Vengence Tree will get a buff..

What? It could happen! :rolleyes:

There might be downside. It's quite hard to get the 2.5K heal medal as a dps. Sorc. at times.

You never take damage. Ooops... Seems you are wrong sir.

Go Biochem and use the medpack to get your medal. I mean lets face it, the only people that aren't Biochem of Cybertech, just like to bash there face into a horrible useless crafting system.

LOLOl u've never seen more than 4 at one time and you call him a troll? There's at least 4 per side in at least 80% of warzones I do.

4 per side with another 2 powertech and 1 merc/assassin. I have played WZ's before where I was the only one not to be either sorc/powertech.

It's got to the point now that I vote MVP based on how well the people do not being sorc/powertech. A sorc/powertech needs to do exceptionally or really lead to get my vote now.

@ OP , sorry but is this a complaint post? What does it matter if the opposing team is made up of one class? Deal with it maybe?

Is there anything that people dont whine about on these forums?

Seriously , some of you people are worse than the wow kiddies. I hoped they would stay there with their panda's and paladins. Seems i was wrong...