THIS is SO TRUE !

Toxsicking

He has no defense. My Trooper healer with gear has nearly 17k health. This guy was not even close to being geared.

wait.. wait..

so not only do you get better base mitigation via heavy armor..

in the same gear (i shall assume full champion - even if you had battlemasters, its only a 2.5% upgrade)...

you get 2k more HP than i do as a s niper?

aint that some ****.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blah blah blah stopped watching at 5:30

im a jugg and i love this game - yes it needs work but so did WOW in the beginning

Someone needs to go back to wow and stay there

Door ----> that way

i may not play this game for long but i wont be going to play wow been there done that its boring im having fun with this once i get board ill go do something ells.

Phenom - problem is on your end.

Apparently Phenom processors have something called a "TLB Fix" that lags the crap out of certain games.

Flash your BIOS to disable it.

And quit pairing a frankly substandard CPU (not even on par with a midrange i3) and a decent video card and calling it a high end rig.

He can play BF3 multiplayer with four times the number of players and way better looking graphics on high settings... but the problem is on his end?

Phenoms aren't the best, but this is crazy talk.

Edited by Kolbenito

He also forgot to include the background of his guild which were full of Swifty Atheen Fanbois and both left the guild and game because of the bad leadership and them constantly getting roll on The Crucible Pits in World pvp and WFs

Som of his points are valid but hes more burned because hes in a bad situation with his fail guild who are mostly wow arena junkies

That guy, is an idiot. He lost me when he said "I like to see my SPELLS flash and light up." Really? When will you people realize that A) This isnt WoW. B) WoW was by no means perfect in its first year, much less its first 2 months. C) No one cares if you quit. He also had an issue with mirrored classes. He apparently wants variety in the classes and something "special" for each class. Ok, I will give him that. I do like a little variety and customization. Legacy is supposed to be addressing this. It hasnt been implemented yet so I say, wait and see.

Ive played many-a-MMO (SWG, Original EQ, LOTOR, WoW to name but a few) and none of those games were as polished as this one. Bugs? Sure, I'll give you that. BioWare needs to be a little faster on the draw in fixing them. RNG for PvP gear? Cry me a river. Im so sorry you have to wait. Ive heard "It doesnt reward for skill. It rewards for time.". Who are YOU to say who is skilled and who isnt? Is the BH that spams TM (or Commando with Grav round) the whole game and wins 10 medals skilled? According to people that want to see medals play a role in PvP gear, they are.

Some people are just never happy. They want PHAT LEWTS RIGHT NOW! I WANT MY GAME PERFECT RIGHT NOW! WoW caters to a lazy base of players that want to loot and scoot and THATS the majority of people that are whine quitting this game. These people expected to log in and be able to play this game just like they played WoW. They forgot that they were the low man on the totem pole again and they didnt like it. Good riddance. So tired of hearing how polished and bug free this game is or that game is. I would hope after 7 years, WoW would be polished. I for one think WoW was quite possibly one of the worst gaming experiences Ive ever had. The community as a whole was horrible, condescending, rude and just plain obnoxious on a grand scale (There were, however, a few notable exceptions.). BioWare has laid the foundation for what could be an amazing game. Im going to stick around and see where it goes from here.

For one thing at least he is absolutely right - PvP at 50 is a horrible CC/push back fest which ruins fun. Especially for melee classes.

But what would you expect from the "geniuses" of PvP design that had the same horrible issues in the failed Warhammer.

There is so much CC in this game that it actually prevents you from playing - not fun, not worth playing in this state.

That guy, is an idiot. He lost me when he said "I like to see my SPELLS flash and light up." Really? When will you people realize that A) This isnt WoW. B) WoW was by no means perfect in its first year, much less its first 2 months. C) No one cares if you quit. He also had an issue with mirrored classes. He apparently wants variety in the classes and something "special" for each class. Ok, I will give him that. I do like a little variety and customization. Legacy is supposed to be addressing this. It hasnt been implemented yet so I say, wait and see.

Ive played many-a-MMO (SWG, Original EQ, LOTOR, WoW to name but a few) and none of those games were as polished as this one. Bugs? Sure, I'll give you that. BioWare needs to be a little faster on the draw in fixing them. RNG for PvP gear? Cry me a river. Im so sorry you have to wait. Ive heard "It doesnt reward for skill. It rewards for time.". Who are YOU to say who is skilled and who isnt? Is the BH that spams TM (or Commando with Grav round) the whole game and wins 10 medals skilled? According to people that want to see medals play a role in PvP gear, they are.

Some people are just never happy. They want PHAT LEWTS RIGHT NOW! I WANT MY GAME PERFECT RIGHT NOW! WoW caters to a lazy base of players that want to loot and scoot and THATS the majority of people that are whine quitting this game. These people expected to log in and be able to play this game just like they played WoW. They forgot that they were the low man on the totem pole again and they didnt like it. Good riddance. So tired of hearing how polished and bug free this game is or that game is. I would hope after 7 years, WoW would be polished. I for one think WoW was quite possibly one of the worst gaming experiences Ive ever had. The community as a whole was horrible, condescending, rude and just plain obnoxious on a grand scale (There were, however, a few notable exceptions.). BioWare has laid the foundation for what could be an amazing game. Im going to stick around and see where it goes from here.

You my friend is why this game is going to die by the 3rd month. You deny everything he said with "wow fanboy/aka go back to wow if you want it easy". I mean is that even real an argument considering WoW is the biggest MMO out. Scream all you want about WoW but guess what it will still be around next year and the year after unlike TOR. You can stick around all you want for it to get better (which will probably be in a year+). However I doubt this game will even last that long as pay monthly MMO. It will join the ranks of Star Trek and co. Sometimes I really wonder I even paid for the second month I dont even login anymore because of how poor this wow clone of a game is.

I'm expecting the common TOR fanboy response "GO BACK TO WOW". But I'm going chill from MMOs until I get Guild Wars 2 beta invite. Have fun with your dying game.

Hey guys wow has no major glitches like trading honor and jp back and forth to get honor capped, and the class balance is wonderful just go look at there forms no complaints about frost mages at all, and the raids never have glitches either nope never oh and i never seen bg with 2 alince vs 15 hord, and there was never a big box around the hord base in island of conquest, oh and there was no way any one got to the cataclysm areas to use nodes before cata came out, also any old melee can take a blood death knight down as it stands, shale i go on about recent imbalance or glitches wow hasnt had? Yep wow has perfect balance and never has any major patch/ lunch day glitches, it's near prefect.

edit: I do agree pvp is garbage and don't pvp and i agree the game has some problems he listed i just don't agree wow is perfect and that wow has its issues as well.

Yo do realize that Vengeance is disabled in PvP right now?..

all i can see is a noob spouting crap about a bigger noob because he aint having fun that his OP class got facerolled by another OP class

hmmm

but the guy in the vid does have a point the game is broken in some points but he is a wow fanboy and full of crap

and the video is also from a wow fanboy so you cant realy take in his advice,

he says wow is polished and balanced that part cracked me up

also it looked like he went a bh healer thinking he could be a paladin LOL

this is swtor not wow you cant tank 50 players

Edited by JediDuckling

all i can see is a noob spouting crap about a bigger noob because he aint having fun that his OP class got facerolled by another OP class

hmmm

but the guy in the vid does have a point the game is broken

and the video is also from a wow fanboy so you cant realy take in his advice,

he says wow is polished and balanced that part cracked me up

also it looked like he went a bh healer thinking he could be a paladin LOL

this is swtor not wow you cant tank 50 players

Ofcourse WoW isn't balanced when you think a paladin can tank 50 players. Even moreso, Paladins aren't the best PvP healers right now.

fanboi

to top it off the wow fanboi in the vid picked the wrong class to judge the game with also

BH/trooper are OP and easymode class's he should of tryed playing a assasin or shadow they are cooldown dependant and require skill to play

i lol'ed when he said on the vid wow takes skill wo play hahahaha its one of the esiest mmo's ive ever played and the worst xD

The video sums up exactly why new MMOs should NOT copy WoW.

It's too much like WoW to ignore the parts that aren't as polished... it's not different enough from WoW to really shine on it's own. It comes off to many players as yet another failed WoW clone, and that's sad.

Edited by Spymaster

to top it off the wow fanboi in the vid picked the wrong class to judge the game with also

BH/trooper are OP and easymode class's he should of tryed playing a assasin or shadow they are cooldown dependant and require skill to play

i lol'ed when he said on the vid wow takes skill wo play hahahaha its one of the esiest mmo's ive ever played and the worst xD

Try heal with your Assassin or Shadow.... Oh right no..

The guy plays as PVP Healer if you didn't notice that...

What was your Rating in WoW-PVP again?...

The video sums up exactly why new MMOs should NOT copy WoW.

It's too much like WoW to ignore the parts that aren't as polished... it's not different enough from WoW to really shine on it's own. It comes off to many players as yet another failed WoW clone, and that's sad.

Agreed.

Try heal with your Assassin or Shadow.... Oh right no..

The guy plays as PVP Healer if you didn't notice that...

What was your Rating in WoW-PVP again?...

rating in wow means nothing.

ratings means a bunch of scrubs picking the most OP class's and gearing them out thinkign they got skills lol

wow is utter crap and comparing star wars to it was a joke

even in swtors current state it craps all over wow

ratings means a bunch of scrubs picking the most OP class's and gearing them out thinkign they got skills lol

how do you feel about wow?

Edited by Kolbenito

Basically this kid realized he could not hack it in SW:TOR and decided to make a calculated move to go back to his sweat spot in WoW streaming. :D

It's quite apparent about inability to adapt when he is frustrated about Ops owning him and also mentions nameplates? and healing. Meanwhile good players don't seem to have a problem with adapting and being impact player as healer. Most of the points he brings up are rehashed & negligible cause they occur to various extent in all MMO's. The one point I totally agree with him is Ilum which is bar none the worst design I have seen too.

But it boggles the mind the amount of nitpicking when WoW is STILL revamping PvP .... /facepalm and Blizz can't make up their mind after all these years of bad balancing. To mention a game which looks aged and running out of ideas ( Panda ) only points to agenda.

Now from the very beginning SWTOR was meant to be a competitor to WoW.

So because you got burned out playing WoW doesn't mean its crap, i bet you have spend more time on WoW than u currently have with SWTOR.

I have had very much the same feeling to protect SWTOR from WoW as you do, but realized i got no where with it, as SWTOR got nothing exciting to provide after you have completed your story and reached level 50..

*Note* I quit playing WoW as i got burned out just after launching 2nd tier raid bosses - and havn't touched the game since.. But that doesn't mean i enjoyed the game while i played it..

Edited by nitan