I went full dark side(SS to prove it) and I liked it

DragonAgeOrgins

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

sheesh, lot of elitist jerks here. The OP is automatically a better player over any elitist jerk in this thread.

Lighten up people, quit taking video gaming so seriously. If you don't care about what the OP is posting, then be mature and just not post anything at all. :rolleyes:

You really categorized everyone here pretty quick.

How about you analyze the OPs post and really try and see what people are going on about.

And besides your literally another person complaining about people complaining.

(It doesn't work)

sigh... this is not like me but... yes actually its pretty much 100% mathematically quantifiable that being a clicker is handicapping yourself compared to someone whose dropped the bad habit, i'm talking noticeable statistically significant on a 0.01 level easily.

sheesh, lot of elitist jerks here. The OP is automatically a better player over any elitist jerk in this thread.

Lighten up people, quit taking video gaming so seriously. If you don't care about what the OP is posting, then be mature and just not post anything at all. :rolleyes:

This post is accurate a hundred percent true and fact. I salute you.

Clicking or not doesn't make me a bad player

Yes it does

And I doubt those light saber's are terrible gear

Yes they are

Your opinion is not fact. How can I make that anymore clear?

And no, its fact. Clickers = bad players.

Haters going hate. Don't be so jealous.

Oh my god thank you for this. You just filled my night with laughter.

Edited by MercArcher

And no, its fact. Clickers = bad players.

Hmm, try telling that to my WoW raiding guild where we completed all the raids since vanilla through all of BC with a main tank that clicks, which was me (I quit WoW after BC, game got old and wasn't interested in it any more). And we always stayed on top of the raids, we were always ready to start right into the newest released raid, plus we never read any strategies, watched videos, or used DBM, we wanted to learn the raids on our own and come up with our own plans.

Hmm, try telling that to my WoW raiding guild where we completed all the raids since vanilla through all of BC with a main tank that clicks, which was me (I quit WoW after BC, game got old and wasn't interested in it any more). And we always stayed on top of the raids, we were always ready to start right into the newest released raid, plus we never read any strategies, watched videos, or used DBM, we wanted to learn the raids on our own and come up with our own plans.

^^Pretty much this.

I love it when people try to pretend they're leet just because they play a different way than others. It actually makes trolls look smart in comparison. lol

Scripted fights are hard

http://tinypic.com/r/33djtci/5

Unless you count that saber as bad...and I have two of them. :cool:

It has a 116 rating, it isn't the worst saber you could have, but it definitely isn't great either.

This is an example of a nice saber:

http://www.torhead.com/item/1bMplWI/the-heart-of-ragnos

or this:

http://www.torhead.com/item/brw0PxT/punisher

136+ what you want brah, 116 is basically the starting point for a fresh 50.

Edited by TheHoodedFang

Ok, you're bad because you click. No beating around the bush, if you are a clicker, you are bad.

My guilds never watched videos because we always cleared stuff before videos were out and made our own videos for people to watch.

PvE is easy to click in because there isn't constant movement and the need to always be ready to use any spell/ability like there is in PvP.

Try to get 2200+ arena rating as a clicker, then come show me videos of you doing it, then I will be inclined to believe that clicking isn't inferior to keybinding.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.