How to fix SW:ToR. In the words of the people. V1.03

Alchropie

Delete Sorcs/Sages. Since force lightning is OP. Now in-combat healing and Force Speed are OP??

Seriously? Force Speed? Good god we need more hobbies.

Delete Sorcs from the game.

Make 1 BM bag 100% drop entire BM set.

Sell purple epics from raid bosses from a vendor outside the FP. So people can just buy the loot so they don't have to actually work for their gear.

That otta do it.

Yup.

Nope. Just balance them so I can fight them instead of trying to run away.

Nope. Make us work hard to obtain this gear but remove the RNG factor. RNG drops do not belong in PvP.

Sell purple epics from raid bosses from a vendor outside the FP. So people can just buy the loot so they don't have to actually work for their gear.

Nope. We need a varied amount of PvE drops which actually make sense and pushes us to play with content. Right now running lots of end-game content is useless.

That otta do it.

Yup.

Nope.

Delete Sorcs/Sages. Since force lightning is OP. Now in-combat healing and Force Speed are OP??

That otta do it.

Yup.

You forgot - delete merc/commando spamming of commands to build buff/debuff should be illegal

Get new devs.

Really. I mean it. SWTOR's PvP is the worst I've seen in a loooong time.

WoW, WarHammer, Aion, Rift, etc all had much, much better PvP than this garbage. And their PvP sucked. I'm surprised these people even work in the industry.

The only reason people pay for this game is because it is star wars and the PvE is ok. The PvP is garbage.

Edited by --Grim--

Get new devs.

Really. I mean it. SWTOR's PvP is the worst I've seen in a loooong time.

WoW, WarHammer, Aion, Rift, etc all had much, much better PvP than this garbage. And their PvP sucked. I'm surprised these people even work in the industry.

The only reason people pay for this game is because it is star wars and the PvE is ok. The PvP is garbage.

True!

That otta do it.

Yup.

You forgot the teleport me to any location in game that I want to go with an instant cast ability......

people that get creamed by sorc/sages are under geared players 9/10 or geared sorc/sage being supported. I can tell you from experience a good sentinel/shadow can melt me in seconds, gunslingers do it with out even trying(hopefully nerf gives me a fighting chance) whole " BUT he runs away and heals" argument is just moronic... no way a sorc can cast a 3 SECOND cast heal before you can interrupt them and once force speed and overload are on cooldown they have NOTHING to stop you! also whole " lawl bubble of invulnerability!" geared players drop my bubble in 1-2 hits it is a buffer and nothing more...

key difference between sorc and operative is this, an operative at present and kill people before they can react most of the time this is broken do to damage scaling to high. People complain about sorcs NOT because of the damage but rather they have tools to keep melee at bay, can actively kite, and do to dots being a large portion of there dps most people actually have to know how to play to beat a good sorc/sage.

All of that said ARE some issues with the class, chain lightning being castable off of wrath is one of biggest ones! Fact that interrupts don't cancel out all healing or offensive abilities when used is another one! andi do believe that snare on force lightning is probably excessive... but then if they remove the snare on force lightning going to have to make our other snare on a lower cooldown to probably compensate for it(or maybe a talent gives force lightning a chance to reset cooldown on it).

Over all these are minor issues... and while will probably be addressed it is hardly an excuse for all these nerf cries. Simple fact of matter is sorc/sage is SQUISHIEST class in game with no exceptions(op comes in a close second). I just think all these whines are silly... i mean assassin is 2-3x's as bad as the sorc yet hardly hear a word about them lol...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.