LOL this is what waves do to us...

fahima

LOL this is what happens when the EGA qqers are not able to get in.

I present to you a local news clip I just read.

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) -

Police responded to the Toys R Us in Jantzen Beach after calls that a man was attacking people with a lightsaber.

By the time the officers arrived, they said three people had already been assaulted by the 33-year-old man with the toy lightsaber.

One officer attempted to calm the man down, but he allegedly kept swinging the lightsaber and yelling incoherent statements.

The officers then tried to Taser him, but the man managed to break the wires free using the lightsaber.

After the Taser attempts, police were then able to tackle him and take him into custody.

The suspect was treated for injuries and then taken to a hospital for a mental evaluation.

He will face charges after he is evaluated.

Edited by fahima

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) -

Police responded to the Toys R Us in Jantzen Beach after calls that a man was attacking people with a lightsaber.

By the time the officers arrived, they said three people had already been assaulted by the 33-year-old man with the toy lightsaber.

One officer attempted to calm the man down, but he allegedly kept swinging the lightsaber and yelling incoherent statements.

The officers then tried to Taser him, but the man managed to break the wires free using the lightsaber.

After the Taser attempts, police were then able to tackle him and take him into custody.

The suspect was treated for injuries and then taken to a hospital for a mental evaluation.

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) -

It was Greedo!!! He did it!!!

I LOLed at that one. True or not, that was so worth it. Thank you, OP for bringing some humor here. +1. :D

I know that you posted the link later on, but my question is, why were you planning on sending it just in a PM? Why not post it originally? That makes no sense to me.

I did not want the news site to get flooded is all...