Wounding Shots ability

NoAndThen

I was wondering whether It adds damage to all the DoT's or just the ones that say are bleed's so is it just vital strike and scrap bomb or does shock charge, incendiary grenade and freighter flyby also apply. I dont have enough skill points the check myself atm.

Thanks

I kind of wanted to test out the potential of wounding shot but I haven't had the time. Right now, the best thing you can do with wounding shot is:

1) Flourish Shot

2) Vital Shot

3) Shrap Bomb

4) Hemorrhaging Blast

5) Wounding Shot

I haven't actually made sure whether or not Flourish Shot is necessary in that combo, or if it actually does anything, so you can probably skip that.

I kind of wanted to test out the potential of wounding shot but I haven't had the time. Right now, the best thing you can do with wounding shot is:

1) Flourish Shot

2) Vital Shot

3) Shrap Bomb

4) Hemorrhaging Blast

5) Wounding Shot

I haven't actually made sure whether or not Flourish Shot is necessary in that combo, or if it actually does anything, so you can probably skip that.

The only thing flourish shot helps is the default damage of wounding shot. You're not using wounding shot for the default damage, so I'd skip flourish. I'd also start with hemorrhaging so that your tics have the 30% crit damage from the start (can't wait til they fix hemo).

Have you tested the grenade consumables?

To follow up on this, yes I did test it just now and it does not give wounding shots extra damage. Tested by having companion on passive and only using the grenade and wounding shot. I just see the grenade tics and the wounding shot white damage, no extra internal from wounding.

To follow up on this, yes I did test it just now and it does not give wounding shots extra damage. Tested by having companion on passive and only using the grenade and wounding shot. I just see the grenade tics and the wounding shot white damage, no extra internal from wounding.

Wounding Shot on it's own is pretty lackluster tbh, really need the full DF rotation with Hemorrhaging Shot for it to be worth the talent investment and energy cost.

The only thing flourish shot helps is the default damage of wounding shot. You're not using wounding shot for the default damage, so I'd skip flourish. I'd also start with hemorrhaging so that your tics have the 30% crit damage from the start (can't wait til they fix hemo).

Of course you're using wounding shots for the default damage. The internal portion with 2 dots ticks for around 550 per second while the main damage portion is 800 per second. Yes the internal ignores armour and this likely brings them to equal damage. To say you're not using it for the main damage is somewhat absurd though. If it didn't have the main damage on it no one would spec that tree. Armour debuffing is still good if you can do it unless you people are actually simply using your 2 dots then wounding shots and actually killing people with that very simple rotation? I may only have 276 expertise but I can't do it and I have never seen it done in a a 50s bracket before. You have to follow it up with something.