BoydofZINJ

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not on the forum of a private company.

Well, that's a matter of freedom of speech, expressing them may be restricted on a private forum. Whether or not someone is entitled to have an opinion however, is a matter of human rights, and while he may not be allowed to express them, he is certainly entitled to have them.

Just being a ****** :rolleyes:

Edited by Friggah

Game hasnt launched yet, today is the 15th of December..not the 20th. Telling people to shut up on the internet...rofl.

How old are you. :)

Game launched the day they opened the servers to the general public. Just because they say it hasn't launched doesn't it make it so.

Are people playing the game? Its launched. Are they not playing? than its not launched.

Its a pretty simple concept. How old are you? I'll need to contact that grade level in our school systems to help decrease the amount of stupidity.

While the rest of us... have to look and wonder why we are not the chosen ones.

What is about access being granted based upon when you redeemed your pre-order code that makes others "chosen". You have not been chosen yet (like me), because you are must still be in the queue. This has nothing to do with favouritism and the launch seems to be going rather well from what I can see.

Edited by ShotByBothSides

ok so i could only read like 2 pages of this. i pre ordered and august and didnt realize until monday when i went to download the game that i needed to put a code in... BIG EFFIN DEAL!! i lost out on 3 days or so of early access, it sucks but whatever. go outside and stop crying its a video game get a fricken life

I don't understand only one...for wha hell they dont send letters with the EXATLY DATE OF EACH PLAYER EGA??? Why we should sit and and f5 our mail??? for what this ilness??

Because they do not know in advance exactly when a player will get access.

I love people who are so addicted to pain and suffering that they sit in their basement through the many hours of the day, staring at their E-Mail despite full-well knowing the exact times during the day that the Invites are launched, and more than likely have the capability of receiving such updates on their Mobile Phone. Don't have a phone with E-Mail capabilities? Crawl out from under your rock. Get a job while you're at it, some fresh air and social interaction may do your derogatory demeanor some good.

Or you'll just piss people off and have no friends regardless.

Unlike you apparently. I've worked full time for 3 and a half years in the customer service industry before just being laid off. So while I am unemployed due to how bad the economy isn't any reason to assume I live in a basement.

You are a child, or have the mind of one. Grow up please. I havn't been waiting around the whole time to see if I got in. I've been reading the forums and playing apb while I job search and watch my niece.

You know... grown up things.

Game launched the day they opened the servers to the general public. Just because they say it hasn't launched doesn't it make it so.

Are people playing the game? Its launched. Are they not playing? than its not launched.

Its a pretty simple concept. How old are you? I'll need to contact that grade level in our school systems to help decrease the amount of stupidity.

Many would argue that actually the game launched the momment you started paying for it No....?

This has to be the worse way to launch a MMO, or any game, launch ever. It is almost worse than long queues to enter the game!

Bioware is so ... overly cautious that it has denied its service to the people who want to play... only a select few get in each wave. While the rest of us... have to look and wonder why we are not the chosen ones.

Why am I being punished for purchasing a Collector's Edition at Gamestop and did not get a pre-order code until Dec 7th? I have copies and pictures of me with the receipt and pictures of the receipt that shows the purchase was made in July!

So why am I being denied access?

Because I did not rush to the EA website and purchase it on an official EA website!

I repent. I repent. Please, let me in. I am willing to use the Origin website on all future EA purchases! I bought it in September and yet I am not in... and there are people who bought lesser copies of the game... and who bought it AFTER me... who are leveling...

worse yet, when I hit the PvP zones... people will be max level... picking on me... because I am not playing yet. THANKS EA

Worse Launch ever?

It is almost better to be in a long queue and the servers go down... from time to time!!!

I have to get technical on your dumb *** now: The game doesn't ACTUALLY launch until the 20th.

As for your PvP statement. A: If that intimidates you, don't go to PvP zones. B: Spend time gearing, training, and leveling BEFORE you hit there and *GASP* you will be on par with those waiting in ambush for you, and you alone.

oooo..except that the official LAUNCH DATE IS DECEMBER 20th. Are you new to MMOs, I get the impression you are. :)

We are in EARLY Access mode, currently. When the General public can access the game on Monday, then it will officially launch.

This early access is like a sneak peak, it also serves another purpose, and that is lessening the load on on the new character creation and newbie areas for launch day. Making it a smooth transition for everyone, including you..after you check with your teacher on your learning ability or disability. :p

While I admit that it's frustrating sitting here waiting while many are already in-game, the launch seems to have gone exactly according to plan for BW. Well, the forums went a bit nuts, but apart from that anyway.

I think the launch bodes well for the game :)

I don't understand only one...for wha hell they dont send letters with the EXATLY DATE OF EACH PLAYER EGA??? Why we should sit and and f5 our mail??? for what this ilness??

It's because it's a staggered launch. The IT guys have to monitor each wave and make sure that they spread out far enough before the next wave can come in.

If you would like to know more, see my earlier post.

Good luck tomorrow! :)

More like best launch ever. Been playin since Tuesday, not a single server issue, no glaring bugs, just a whole lot of fun. I've played many MMOs at launch and this is probably the smoothest overall yet. Kudos to Bioware. :cool: