BW nerfed Scoundrel/OP because it was too hard.

Eluu

Paying attention to your average skilled, keyboard turning, button clicking, backpedaling player, the strategy and thought that goes into killing an operative and understanding the player's role was deemed too difficult by the average $15 dollar/month player. It wasn't the class that was balanced, it was BW's checkbook.

Before you post, ask yourself this:

How does your gear look compared to the TOP players on your server? Is it close?

Do you find that you always have 3-7k less HP than the people you are playing against?

Do you do the things I listed earlier? This includes but is not limited to keyboard turning, button clicking, and backpedaling.

Are you even level 50?

If you can answer "Yes!" to these questions I will greatly appreciate your input

edit: adding more things

are you playing a spec that is a PvP build? ex. if you are a sorc/sage that doesn't have the stun on shield break, don't post

Does your computer run the game well? This means 30+ fps

Do you play your class to its full or almost full potential? (if you have to ask it's a no)

Edited by Eluu

Yes, I managed to find the avatar selection button on the forums.

And this is important why? Because you like to express your inner star wars with a picture from a gallery? How many of my criteria did you break? 4? 5? all of them?

Oh goody, another elitist wishing to have his issues validated by his fellows.

I'm sorry my fellow "elitists" and I understand my class and the nuances and mechanics of the game that make myself a better player than most people. Probably another 99%er that breaks my rules in the first post.

Paying attention to your average skilled, keyboard turning, button clicking, backpedaling player, the strategy and thought that goes into killing an operative and understanding the player's role was deemed too difficult by the average $15 dollar/month player. It wasn't the class that was balanced, it was BW's checkbook.

Do you play your class to its full or almost full potential? (if you have to ask it's a no)

Right they changed it because some people on the forum complained without actually doing any data or testing themselves..........

scoundrel tears are a delight. now a slight sorc/merc nerf and sniper buff and the game will be relatively balanced

Yeah balanced for PVP which I don't care about. All the while PVE gets the nerf and we PVE players feel gimped and even more resentful to the PVP crowd.

If they start tampering with class balance for PVP sake- and they already are... Then I will be joining the BW hater in the corner over there.

Rift all over again...no thanks. We have enough Esports, with WOW leading the pack, that classes have all become homogenized crap. Everyone nerfed to hell and no longer feeling powerful in PVE.

Why must PVPers ruin every MMO?

Edited by Darkhosis

Right they changed it because some people on the forum complained without actually doing any data or testing themselves..........

you automatically assume I have not done any data collection, I applaud you. You should buy a jump to conclusions mat.

Before you post, ask yourself this:

How does your gear look compared to the TOP players on your server? Is it close?

Do you find that you always have 3-7k less HP than the people you are playing against?

Do you do the things I listed earlier? This includes but is not limited to keyboard turning, button clicking, and backpedaling.

Are you even level 50?

If you can answer "Yes!" to these questions I will greatly appreciate your input

edit: adding more things

are you playing a spec that is a PvP build? ex. if you are a sorc/sage that doesn't have the stun on shield break, don't post

Does your computer run the game well? This means 30+ fps

Thanks Op for living op to the stereotype ...

I'm sorry my fellow "elitists" and I understand my class and the nuances and mechanics of the game that make myself a better player than most people. Probably another 99%er that breaks my rules in the first post.

Heh, you are rather laughable, you dont even make the coffee in this game or the forum let alone any rules :D

But, if your life is improved by being a uh...'better player' at a videogame, good for you, I'm sure one day you'll graduate to being a better movie watcher as well.

Heh, you are rather laughable, you dont even make the coffee in this game or the forum let alone any rules :D

But, if your life is improved by being a uh...'better player' at a videogame, good for you, I'm sure one day you'll graduate to being a better movie watcher as well.

He must have some very large internets.

Thanks Op for living op to the stereotype ...

which one? the one that I like to play with the best and don't have bumpers added to my bowling lane so I can feel better about myself? sorry for winning.

and a better **** watcher don't forget that , very important.

Must be a sad life to not give 100% effort on everything you do and try to get better, especially at something competitive like a multiplayer VG.

Hope you're not serious about a sniper buff.

Marksmen Snipers are in need of a mobility buff, or a change to cover so it's not so clunky to use. Right now Commandos/Mercs (arsenel spec) can burst just as hard as Snipers (if not harder), while maintaining a level of mobility (1.5 seconds being their longest cast, 3 seconds their longest channel iirc).

Either that or dual specs so I can swap into Lethality when I PvP.

As to the topic of Operatives, I don't think they should have been nerfed. If they caught me alone, I was dead. I could accept that. If there was more than one person, though, they were boned.

Edited by Thaed

Marksmen Snipers are in need of a mobility buff, or a change to cover so it's not so clunky to use. Right now Commandos/Mercs (arsenel spec) can burst just as hard as Snipers (if not harder), while maintaining a level of mobility (1.5 seconds being their longest cast, 3 seconds their longest channel iirc).

Either that or dual specs so I can swap into Lethality when I PvP.

As to the topic of Operatives, I don't think they should have been nerfed. If they caught me alone, I was dead. I could accept that. If there was more than one person, though, they were boned.

I disagree with every part of this post. I would state reasons but I don't think it'd matter.

I can answer "yes" to these two!

How does your gear look compared to the TOP players on your server?

I don't think anybody can answer "yes" to this one.