Aaaargh!!! That @!*+%!@ ships droid >.<

Bipper

Please, please, please can we do something to shut that stupid droid up! Every time I run past the stupid thing it's spouting more total gibberish!

I'm CO of Havoc Squad and it's under my command - why can't I give it a direct order to never - ever - speak to me unless spoken to first!!

( just venting my irritation with it - I realise there's lots of other issues to be addressed by Bioware :p )

Edited by Bipper

Please, please, please can we do something to shut that stupid droid up! Every time I run past the stupid thing it's spouting more total gibberish!

I'm CO of Havoc Squad and it's under my command - why can't I give it a direct order to never - ever - speak to me unless spoken to first!!

( just venting my irritation with it - I realise there's lots of other issues to be addressed by Bioware :p )

In my experience the Sith droid is far less irritating. In fact, that was one of the things that made up my decision on which side to play.

It doesn't help that they forgot the 'droid filter' for some of his lines (particularly when he leaves/returns on missions).

I always wonder why devs put stuff like this in games. I can only assume it's the easiest way of getting revenge on the players for all those sleepless nights and missed weekends during development. Edited by daemian

I dont understand, master. I mearly scrubbed the entire ship clean for you as well as adjusted the ships food menu to better service the relative needs of the crew. All to just please you, which i was just thinking on how i could do just that...then i come here and read this? well, master, i would start sleepign with one eye open in the future you ungrateful meatbag.

If Luke Skywalker had to put up with these droids, that famous line would read "Yes these are the droids you're looking for, I caught them tying to escape up that alleyway." :D

Thank you, sir. That was worth a good chuckle!

In my experience the Sith droid is far less irritating. In fact, that was one of the things that made up my decision on which side to play.

It doesn't help that they forgot the 'droid filter' for some of his lines (particularly when he leaves/returns on missions).

No.

They are both EQUALLY irritating!

Where is my restraining bolt for these droids!!! ;)

I'm not sure why everyone seems to hate him so much. He only ever says anything when I run past him, and it is only ever positive.

Would you prefer he called you a ***** *** captain, who should go suck a **** and ****? Why so much animosity?

I dont understand, master. I mearly scrubbed the entire ship clean for you as well as adjusted the ships food menu to better service the relative needs of the crew. All to just please you, which i was just thinking on how i could do just that...then i come here and read this? well, master, i would start sleepign with one eye open in the future you ungrateful meatbag.

Made me laugh - thanks for that :D

And just for reference. There's no profanity in the title...I used the 'cartoon' style of swearing - the @!*, etc keys on the keyboard...nothing nasty behind the symbols at all :-p

I'm not sure why everyone seems to hate him so much. He only ever says anything when I run past him, and it is only ever positive.

Would you prefer he called you a ***** *** captain, who should go suck a **** and ****? Why so much animosity?

I'd prefer he just stood there like the over shiny vacuum cleaner that he is and only spoke when spoken to!

What is really annoying is a couple times I had to use my ships holocron and as I passed him he started yammering about something when the cutscene for the holocron started automatically. I missed the first couple lines of what they were saying because both audio tracks are going at the same time. At least now I know you can Esc out and start the cut scene again.

Ah c'mon, the guy's just tryin' to help. After all he keeps putting new padding in the seats and makes the ship smell nice !

That bucket of bolts and bad programming called my crew FAT! :mad:

Tearing out his voice box is the least we should be able to do!