Dear Bioware: Light armor PANTS!

Caribroo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can we get pics of all the moddable pants available? i'm a dps sorcerer lvl 50 and i've still got my formal pants from social 1 vendor in dromand kaas cantina (theyre black and grey) and idk what im gonna do when i get an epic lower robe bc i hate skirts.

Or you can try the different pilot-outfits.

3 kinds, requiring social 1-3.

That's just a piss poor idea, to dissect the mods from the high end pvp/pve armor the cost is ~26,000 credits to take off... Sorc's be it TOR or any other media are always portrait using robes so deal with it. As for assassins, a robe/skirt gives more flexibility in comparison to pants which restrict your movement..

That's just a piss poor idea, to dissect the mods from the high end pvp/pve armor the cost is ~26,000 credits to take off... Sorc's be it TOR or any other media are always portrait using robes so deal with it. As for assassins, a robe/skirt gives more flexibility in comparison to pants which restrict your movement..

A SHORT skirt, like a kilt, I will give you that. I kinda wish kilts were more popular where I live - really comfy during warm season and I have the legs for it. But a full skirt down to your ankles? HELL NO.