where do I get the republic dancer's outfit?

UltimateKrucible

you get it from the key vendor but don't waste your money on it - it's mostly bugged. the model is transparent on your toon for most of the items. The hat isn't and therefore is good to buy, the rest is just crap - although doesn't mess with your companions. Edited by DarthSublimitas

Nar Shaddaa social vendor for a few creds or the Security Vendor. They have different names but the textures are the same.

Its on the second planet. Coursant.

That is not the Dancer's Outfit.

Edited by GellonSW

Nar Shaddaa social vendor for a few creds or the Security Vendor. They have different names but the textures are the same.

That is not the Dancer's Outfit.

Yes it is, the SLAVE girl is on NS.

The republic dancer and the elegant dress are on couranst.

The Op asked for the republic dancer outfit.

ITs a female only outfit on the same social vendor as the elegant dress that my JC is using.

Yes it is, the SLAVE girl is on NS.

The republic dancer and the elegant dress are on couranst.

The Op asked for the republic dancer outfit.

ITs a female only outfit on the same social vendor as the elegant dress that my JC is using.

Once again I have to repeat myself. Slave and Republic Dancer share the same texture. Coruscant Social Vendor does NOT have the dancer outfit. It is the Security Key Vendor who has the Republic Dancer outfit.

Edited by GellonSW

you get it from the key vendor but don't waste your money on it - it's mostly bugged. the model is transparent on your toon for most of the items. The hat isn't and therefore is good to buy, the rest is just crap - although doesn't mess with your companions.

No idea what you are talking about. It's visible on the two characters I've tried it on. I wish the hat was invisible because it's bleedin hideous!

The slave outfit is from nashadda

The republic dancer is from the security key vendor on the republuc fleet.

There is also an outfit from coruscant, but I'm not sure what it's called.

The republuc fleet one doesn't need social points, the others do.

Once again I have to repeat myself. Slave and Republic Dancer share the same texture. Coruscant Social Vendor does NOT have the dancer outfit. It is the Security Key Vendor who has the Republic Dancer outfit.

There is a security Key Vendor on Coruscant as well as on the fleet if I remember correctly.

Ok, maybe you are right.

I remember seeing the RDO on the second planet, alongside ED, where as the SG outfit is a higher social tier and on NS.

The RDO looked more like a latex/one piece where the SG was a swim suit.

No idea what you are talking about. It's visible on the two characters I've tried it on. I wish the hat was invisible because it's bleedin hideous!

That may be where I got confused, the outfit from coruscant is the elgant dress, the security key vendor right across from the social vendor on the planet is the dancer outfit.

The slave girl is different from them.

So ... seeing as I'm playing republic, the only way to get it it to set up a security key?

because I haven't, yet, and the vendor on the fleet says I need to 'activate my account'.

Seeing as I'm playing, I thought I had?

Yup.

Either pay for the physical one, or download the app onto your smart phone.

the slave one on Nar Shadda is a social vendor item requiering social 2 " I think, or was it three" and found at the social vendor at the cantena in the lower shops and not restricted to imps given it's a neutral territory

each piece is 300 credits and is modable light armor

Edited by MatronAdena

you get it from the key vendor but don't waste your money on it - it's mostly bugged. the model is transparent on your toon for most of the items. The hat isn't and therefore is good to buy, the rest is just crap - although doesn't mess with your companions.

It's bugged in the "preview window", but not when you wear it. Also it doesn't show on male characters in the preview.

• 4 weeks later...

Republic dancer outfit is available from the security key vendor (on fleet and on coruscant).

It is not "bugged" in any way, but it does not show your skin in the preview window and cannot be used by males.

It requires social 1, so you can use it right off the bat (unlike the slave girl outfit found on nar shaddaa witch requires social 2)

I think he got that from a bug that crops up when trying to view those gear sets specifically. on most of my actual toons when i try to view the gear in the dressing room window (ctrl+click), my character is invisible under the gear. the only parts of my characters that don't disappear are the foot and head slots.

looks perfectly normal when i put it on. and ironically, looks normal in the dressing room when i use it on my companions. just my actually toon disappears.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.