I beat the game.

Luminant

Arena's aren't pvp... they are multi-player duels. PvP happens out in the real world when you're not prepared or expecting it.

Dont start with the crap that most people thinks that world pvp is da bomb. All MMORPGs showed that world PvP holds interest in a very small part of players, only one that had some decent world PvP was DAOC at its peak time and that was cause of the "awards" it gave.

Give me arena. There's no reason to play PvP if it's just going to be the same old grind. I need to compete against players or I get bored. Simple as that.

I'm pretty much gear capped but, this gear grind/RNG gear acquisition needs to go. Just saying.

the game isn't going to accommodate such blatant exploitation or people who who nerd their way through the game in a week. Complain and gripe all you want. congratulations you claim to have done everything in a matter weeks while there are still thousands and thousands more who are playing, and not exploiting at a more gradual place.

And ARENA becomes the same ol grind. Im not against arena, but i am against people with attitudes like this, where they feel b/c they slipped through the cracks of bugs and exploits; that they are obligated to rush the games progressions to suit them.

You have nothing to do, suffer until march or unsubscribe and come and see what they have laid out in march. In this case bioware has done nothing wrong, arena isnt made in a day, not for this game or wow or any other game. Be patient, and more so be realistic. Yes you are a consumer and your opinions matter to them but at the same time just b/c you demand it and you demand it now doesn't merit your complaint what so ever.

you should just quit. i can't count the number of times i have read this same stupid request. what is wrong with you people? go roll a panda, or be a sad panda. get out.

Whats stupid to you aint stupid to many other people.

Edited by Forsbacka

LOL spoken like a kid who just learned what MMO's are.

I guess you're unfamiliar with UO and Asheron's Call (darktide). Personally, I (and much of my guild) are looking forward to Tera and Arch Age... also open world pvp games.

I don't need millions to play a game. Just enough to keep the game developing well and a populated server where anyone can kill anyone. Enjoy your wildly popular, buggy, unfinished and boring gear based pvp with lots of epeen and ratings.

Me, I'll find a game that lets people get killed for ninja-ing quest items or saying stupid stuff in general chat. That's fun for me.

Dont start with the crap that most people thinks that world pvp is da bomb. All MMORPGs showed that world PvP holds interest in a very small part of players, only one that had some decent world PvP was DAOC at its peak time and that was cause of the "awards" it gave.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.