Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Everyone reroll to Empire

LoL-K-Noob

Not much challenge in rerolling to a side that's got it easier.

Not much fun when the challenge is scaled to impossible odds. You'll still get a challenge, you get to face your fellow fully gear Battlemaster Empire players in Huttball and only have to fight centurion geared republics every once in a blue moon.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the op. The only real way to create change if the devs refuse to admit there is an issue is to take actions into your own hands and just leave the Republic. Reroll Empire today.

Help intensify the issue so that devs will force people to play even factions? Never going to happen and in the meantime have fun with one faction PvP.

I would flame you when I didnt have a 50 guardian.

Republic side is sooooo dead,

-I cant find any grps for HMs, I am bored of shouting on general chat,

-getting steamrolled at PVP by imps (thx to expertise I have no chance even if I play perfectly),

-I cant set foot on Ilum they kill me in the middle of my charge

my char is locked atm.I cant do anything.I am stuck really.And yes I have a guild but we re losing blood everyday. I have only 2 options, I ll cancel subs or gonna join empire ranks.Still couldnt make a decision...

Why would you want a 80 man fleet when you can have a 200 man fleet? Why would you want to waste hours LFG? Why would you want to pvp against a team of full battlemaster people? etc.. etc.. ETC........

Because I dont want to play Sith. Also, my side of the fence is well enough populated and seems to comprise of mostly adults.

Help intensify the issue so that devs will force people to play even factions? Never going to happen and in the meantime have fun with one faction PvP.

Oh we will have fun. We will always have a group to do quests and get top tier gear fast. We also get to play with each other building a stronger community in Huttball and we will be getting more one faction warzones. Have fun with your lack of players, continued loss in pvp, lack of gear, etc...

Meet people by talking in general chat and doing group quests while leveling. Being social is the key to creating a network of competent gamers. Sorta like I did; I have 3 guilds vents I am allowed to log into and ask for members to come to my HMs/OPs/PvP matches/Ilum dailies. Not only this but my friend list of people I actually talk to grows by at least 1 player a week.

And I've noticed I win WZs when not up against 8 man battlemaster teams despite the fact that BW has given Imps all the advantages in the current ability imbalance. Even their Alderaan turret ticks 1/2 second faster on the first hit. :rolleyes:

I love the republic. I play the weaker most gimped side because every win is a celebration, every success an accomplishment, every reason to be proud when you win against an overpopulated, overpowered due to exploits that went unpunished, Empire.

Roling Empire is for the weak, unskilled, easy mode cry babies! Only the weak want it easy!

DON'T BE A ***** JOIN THE REPUBLIC NOW! UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU!

I would flame you when I didnt have a 50 guardian.

Republic side is sooooo dead,

-I cant find any grps for HMs, I am bored of shouting on general chat,

-getting steamrolled at PVP by imps (thx to expertise I have no chance even if I play perfectly),

-I cant set foot on Ilum they kill me in the middle of my charge

my char is locked atm.I cant do anything.I am stuck really.And yes I have a guild but we re losing blood everyday. I have only 2 options, I ll cancel subs or gonna join empire ranks.Still couldnt make a decision...

Indeed. Like you said we are completely locked out from the game. I reroll Bounty Hunter and glad to know I will actually be able to play and experience the game being on Empire.

Ya its made up when it took me all day on constant warzones to just get 3 matches won.

Is this your first mmo? You're suffering in 2nd month PvP because you chose a lawful good faction in a mmo. Lawful good factions in mmos are almost always traditionally more interested in PvE and it usually takes awhile longer for people of that side to get into PvP.

So you're telling me that you played 30 matches today and you only won 3? Someone needs to L2P.

Ya because 1 guy out of 8 makes the team. Funny how I always finish with 300k damage when im a DPS spec and 300k healing when im healing spec. Dont worry, on my Bounty Hunter i rolled I wont have to worry about anything and can enjoy the game.

Edited by LoL-K-Noob

Here are the advantages for being Empire over Republic:

-Good economy

-A lot of people online to quest with

-Endgame content has a lot of people in top tier gear to do with

-Able to do Ilum daily/weekly

-Able to do Warzone daily/weekly in 9 matches

-Complete control in Ilum world pvp

-90% win ratio in Warzones

-Get top tier gear fast

-Good story

Those are off the top of my head. There is ZERO reason to roll Republic, you will just gimp yourself and wont have any fun spamming LFG and losing 24/7 in pvp. If you are Republic allready, reroll Empire.

I'm speechless

Not much fun when the challenge is scaled to impossible odds. You'll still get a challenge, you get to face your fellow fully gear Battlemaster Empire players in Huttball and only have to fight centurion geared republics every once in a blue moon.
Meh.

This thread is simply you trying to get other people to switch with you. Then you can tell yourself you had to switch because everyone else was doing it. It'll soothe your ego.

I'm not rerolling Imp just so my game is easier. At some point I may roll an Imp alt just to see what it's like, but for now I'm Republic.

You want to switch, switch, but do it without needing other people to switch with you to make yourself feel better.

Switch alone, switch proudly and say, "I'm switching because I'm an easymoder and Republic is too difficult for me".

Ya because 1 guy out of 8 makes the team. Funny how I always finish with 300k damage when im a DPS spec and 300k healing when im healing spec. Dont worry, on my Bounty Hunter i rolled I wont have to worry about anything and can enjoy the game.

Find a team to PvP with then and stop drowing the forums with your emo tears of regret.

You know, some people who play PvP don't actually like to faceroll. They enjoy a challenge. Right now, the challenging faction to play is Republic. For the very good PvPers, that is often the faction of choice.

+1

Anyone ditching Republic at the first sign of a challenge deserves to meet my lightsaber in warzone

Here are the advantages for being Empire over Republic:

-Good economy

-A lot of people online to quest with

-Endgame content has a lot of people in top tier gear to do with

-Able to do Ilum daily/weekly

-Able to do Warzone daily/weekly in 9 matches

-Complete control in Ilum world pvp

-90% win ratio in Warzones

-Get top tier gear fast

-Good story

Those are off the top of my head. There is ZERO reason to roll Republic, you will just gimp yourself and wont have any fun spamming LFG and losing 24/7 in pvp. If you are Republic allready, reroll Empire.

^^^ This. Plus, Imperial gear looks 250x better than republic. The only reason to roll a republic character is if you are planning to play on a RP server. ;)

Edited by Viscousfury

I love the republic. I play the weaker most gimped side because every win is a celebration, every success an accomplishment, every reason to be proud when you win against an overpopulated, overpowered due to exploits that went unpunished, Empire.

Roling Empire is for the weak, unskilled, easy mode cry babies! Only the weak want it easy!

DON'T BE A ***** JOIN THE REPUBLIC NOW! UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU!

Not everyone is a masochist. Rolling Republic is for the foolish who want an empty game and to waste their life getting stuff you can get 3x as fast playing Empire.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.