-Able to do Ilum daily/weekly

-Able to do Warzone daily/weekly in 9 matches

-Complete control in Ilum world pvp

-90% win ratio in Warzones

-Get top tier gear fast

-Good story

-Better looking Gear

-No animation lag on abilites

Those are off the top of my head. There is ZERO reason to roll Republic, you will just gimp yourself and wont have any fun spamming LFG and losing 24/7 in pvp. If you are Republic allready, reroll Empire.

Edited by LoL-K-Noob

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would I ever play a butt ugly emo goth with a skin rash and bad case of static cling? There are simply some fantasy trips I DONT WANT.

Why would you want a 80 man fleet when you can have a 200 man fleet? Why would you want to waste hours LFG? Why would you want to pvp against a team of full battlemaster people? etc.. etc.. ETC........

Every selfrespecting player who actually enjoys fair pvp and a challenge (as in: NOT easy mode) should reroll to republic side if the imbalance is too strong on a server instead of crying about it on the forums all the time. Many already have.. Stop being *****es ;)

Every selfrespecting player who actually enjoys fair pvp and a challenge (as in: NOT easy mode) should reroll to republic side if the imbalance is too strong on a server instead of crying about it on the forums all the time. Many already have.. Stop being *****es ;)

No mate, it is foolish to roll Republic. You have no advantage over empire whatsoever. You are also gimped by in game mechanics of Empire's attacks not suffering from animation lag.

Quoted for truth.

FoTM sheeple FTL.

On my server empire players beg republic players for kill exchanges to get their daily/weekly done.

You are also gimped by in game mechanics of Empire's attacks not suffering from animation lag.

Yes they are, that is a case by case scenario. I play republic and have no animation lag.

Really lived up to your name on that one.

Edited by Vlaxitov

Why would I ever play a butt ugly emo goth with a skin rash and bad case of static cling? There are simply some fantasy trips I DONT WANT.

My SI is actually quite handsome. Also, he's a lot more fun that the uptight virgin monks of the other faction. lol :p

Yeah, I said it. Get at me! :D

I agree with the op. The only real way to create change if the devs refuse to admit there is an issue is to take actions into your own hands and just leave the Republic. Reroll Empire today.

Yep, as a level 50 jedi Sage Republic is a joke. You actually play and experience the game rolling Empire.

yeah, but at least we don't get bunkadonkydonk funny butt jedi robes and we get some bada** sith armor :D

The only class from the republic I'll play sometime would be smugglers. They seem awesome.

Edited by metalfenix

I have lots of fun as Republic.

If you are spamming LFG constantly, that is probably why you don't get groups.

I also prefer Republic myself.

But as for the LFG comment, I really wish I knew an easier way to get groups. Whisper people and annoy them even more? Or are you supposed to already know people before you start playing the game?

I don't blame people for spamming general at all and I've never felt the slightest bit annoyed to see that one line of text appear on my screen once every minute or so.

yeah, but at least we don't get bunkadonkydonk funny butt jedi robes and we get some bada** sith armor :D

The only class from the republic I'll play sometime would be smugglers. They seem awesome.

I still suffer from big butt syndrome on Empire side...so, yeah.

love you!

I played Empire and I agree that the economy is way better. However in PvP less Huttball as republic.

Dont worry, BioWare continues to support Empire over Republic by saying they will add in new warzones that are same faction battles. They do a great job destroying their own game.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.