New Title : "The Loadwatcher"

Cullyyn

Upgrade your computer bro. Load times are present, but I wouldn't make a thread about it... I don't spend 5 minutes on a planet and then switch to another one...I just arived on Hoth and I'll be there all week...

Good for you?

Some people like to help guildies, do instances, head to the GTN to sell things.... you know, play an MMO?

Oddly enough there are multiple threads on this, even though YOU wouldn't make one about it.

Indeed, loading screen are apparently "fun".

They aren't fun, but they also aren't anywhere near as bad the OPis trying to make out. Usually less than 5 secs and my PC isn't anywhere near top of the range.

His rubbish PC takes ages to load, so can't blame anyone but himself for that.

There's a load screen? Must just never really notice it because it's like gone in 5 secs.

Wow you have a shiny new computer!? With bells, whistles, and solid state drives!?

Holy crap, everyone take a second and recognize Asuka and how incredible he/she is, and because a serious annoyance in this game doesn't affect him/her, no one else who is having problems with it should say anything about it.

Clearly you and your computer are superior and nothing else matters. Stand and be recognized.

They aren't fun, but they also aren't anywhere near as bad the OPis trying to make out. Usually less than 5 secs and my PC isn't anywhere near top of the range.

His rubbish PC takes ages to load, so can't blame anyone but himself for that.

In a lot of cases they just plain aren't needed though.

Tattooine and Hoth fully take 5 minutes to load, for me.

FOR ME being the key two words there.

It's barely over a minute to load Hoth for me on a standard 7200 rpm drive. It's barely another minute to get there with the orbital station and my ship loading. It's about 5 mis to get from planet to planet total with orbitals on both ends. Plus I think the orbitals add to the feeling we're in space.

I think you guys are experiencing are the amount of steps it takes and are perceiving it as a long time. Yes there are load screens and lots of them, but compared to other mmos 5 minute travel from one end of the universe to the other is very reasonable.

Good for you?

Some people like to help guildies, do instances, head to the GTN to sell things.... you know, play an MMO?

Oddly enough there are multiple threads on this, even though YOU wouldn't make one about it.

Woops... didn't know I was playing this MMO wrong. I head back the the fleet once or twice a session. And that's what the emergency fleet passes are for.

Wow you have a shiny new computer!? With bells, whistles, and solid state drives!?

Holy crap, everyone take a second and recognize Asuka and how incredible he/she is, and because a serious annoyance in this game doesn't affect him/her, no one else who is having problems with it should say anything about it.

Clearly you and your computer are superior and nothing else matters. Stand and be recognized.

Don't get so mad... despite the fact that you think he's arogant, a better computer = less load times... WOW had faster load times 'cause it was a low-end computer friendly game... maybe that's what the OP needs...

Someone mentioned Skyrim and load times... same thing, that's a big game, so you need a big computer.

Maybe we should post about the high prices of computers...