Founders Medal. Are you serious...

uga-buga

Can we atleast get something cool.

I mean... a title... and not even a cool one.

And you think your gonna get more players by saying.

"DON'T OWN THE GAME?"

"THE FOUNDER'S MEDAL WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME!"

"SO GET YOUR COPY NOW!"

Please... you can do better....

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe it or not there are players out there proudly displaying their founder titles.

I can't see me ever using it but that's just me.

It must have made some people happy.

I can't say I was bothered either way. It wont make me stay if I wanted to leave and it wouldn't persuade me to buy the game if I didn't have it.

"DON'T OWN THE GAME?"

"SO GET YOUR COPY NOW!"

Errr...i think the Founders medal was more a thank you to people investing in the game from the outset, rather than a hook to attract more customers?

Regardless, it's a bit childish to complain about a free extra don't you think? If you don't like the title or don't think it's cool - simply don't use it.

Driz

Edited by ImperialSun

I think we could ask you the same.

If you don't like the Founder medal then so be it. You are asking for a "prize" for subbing to an MMO. Think of how ridiculous that sounds...be grateful you got anything at all. I can't think of any game that gave out in game rewards for being a 1 month subscriber. Maybe they will give out virtual cookies when you spell your name right or learn to breath out of your nose.

Well I think something like a pet would have been neat. I mean in WoW you got the awesome Zerglin pet for getting the collector's edition, that was a mark of an early member and was something cool to boot.

That being said a year or so from now those with the founder title will look like someone who's been on the Dark Council for quite awhile now lets just say.

"DON'T OWN THE GAME?"

"SO GET YOUR COPY NOW!"

I rather think this is a smart marketingmove of BW. Giving your new clients something "new" for a unknown ammount of time is just one of the ways to draw more attention to the game and therefor draw more people into the game.

If you already own SWTOR this is just a small, thank you, gift. Appreciated. I rather like the title, however.... Faldaith, Founder or Faldaith THE Founder... I rather had a the before it, Bioware can do better, it's Bioware, but giving something to a ungrateful community in a time of bug-fixdevellopment etc.. Thanks!