Watcher 2 needs to have an open mind.

TheStelioKontos

She's awful flirty with the female agent as it is. :p

FemAgent can't do nothing, though.

I know. It's horrible. I wanted my agent to have a relationship with her right from the beginning, and I thought it was possible based on how flirty she was. It wasn't until I was almost finished Act 1 that I read on the forums that same-sex relationships weren't yet available in game.

I know. It's horrible. I wanted my agent to have a relationship with her right from the beginning, and I thought it was possible based on how flirty she was. It wasn't until I was almost finished Act 1 that I read on the forums that same-sex relationships weren't yet available in game.

Yeah, it's pretty damn hard for them to code up a new fade to black ... :p

Same gender romance options with Companions are not in the game. One night stands with other NPCs may be. I saw a video of a female smuggler quest where another female propositions her at the very least.

Same gender romance options with Companions are not in the game. One night stands with other NPCs may be. I saw a video of a female smuggler quest where another female propositions her at the very least.

As a female agent, I didn't see 1 chance to even flirt with watcher 2 and I tried to always pick the dialogue options that were the nicest / showed the most concern for her well being. It may be possible with other NPC however I am pretty positive it is not an option for watcher 2 and that makes me sad.

Maybe in a patch but then again at this point I don't think I could backtrack because I have completed the story.

As a female agent, I didn't see 1 chance to even flirt with watcher 2 and I tried to always pick the dialogue options that were the nicest / showed the most concern for her well being. It may be possible with other NPC however I am pretty positive it is not an option for watcher 2 and that makes me sad.

Maybe in a patch but then again at this point I don't think I could backtrack because I have completed the story.

I've done the storyline twice (Friends rolled on a different server when they started playing... Jerks) and haven't seen any flirt options in either playthrough. I've read that male characters need to have high Light Side and lowish affection with Kaliyo in order to get the option. Without sufficient Light Side or with too much affection they can apparently still flirt to their heart's content, but she'll rebuff you (Caveat: So I've read, not experienced).

Both my Snipers had high light side, and while my Kaliyo affection might be too high to seal the deal, I should (theoretically) still be able to flirt if it were at all possible. So, tl;dr: Probably not possible at all.