The ''HOW OLD ARE YOU'' Unofficial Thread - Let us know who you are!

djalexa

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, it's ok. I'm only elitist against dating console gamers, I happen to enjoy all game consoles and love to hang out with gamers. Dating a PC gamer would ensure that I won't be hounded by some guy that doesn't like me playing MMO's, and quality time can be spent through virtual characters rather than stuff like talking to each other or going out to hang out with friends or something. (I hope you know I'm kidding)

LOL! Right on. :)

I have both worked at Disneyland (ahh, those highschool days. Disneyland even had an aracde!)

Same here. Started at Tomorrowland Terace my senior year of high school, and worked at several locations. We'd get off work and go into the park for the night. Plus they used to give us a couple dozen free passes per season for friends at that time. We were the first ones to ride Splash Mountain too. Even though they never fit properly, the costumes we wore at the Space Place were awesome :p

Same here. Started at Tomorrowland Terace my senior year of high school, and worked at several locations. We'd get off work and go into the park for the night. Plus they used to give us a couple dozen free passes per season for friends at that time. We were the first ones to ride Splash Mountain too. Even though they never fit properly, the costumes we wore at the Space Place were awesome :p

No way.. you must've worked there the same time I did. We rode and tested Splash mountain at night, after the park was closed. I worked at Hungry Bear Restaurant, right by Splash Mountain. The costumes... eh. We had to wear skirts and knee high socks. And bandanas around our necks, lol. I was also there when they still had... Videopolis !