"Lady" title for female Sith

Korrigan

I was not aware the request was about making the title an inherent part of the game world.

Way I read it, the request was to have it added as an OPTIONAL title one could call oneself on the name tag if desired. Emperor knows my girls despise being called 'lord'. But hey, anger is power, yes? So it's all good. :p

But yeah. Lady for the title list. As for 'ladylike', some of the most malevolent and conniving women in history (real AND fictional) has been referred to as 'Lady *********'.

Don't want it? Don't pick it. Plenty of other cool titles to give yourself.

Funny how upset people can get over something they'll never need to bother with if they don't want to.

One can even add to the suggestion with an option to let you see lord where a player has chosen lady. Simple.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed if you're going to introduce a new title let both sexes get it.

Or we could keep to the established quo of the lore and you can keep your new age pc free for all agenda to yourself. Next you'll be wanting male bounty hunters running around with the baroness title. Well sorry, sister, this isn't that kind of game. Saints row or Inquisition might be more to your taste.

Holy Frackin' Necro. -10

It's a general honorific. I say leave it the way it is. Besides I have a character named Elourdi and she wears the Lord title so she's Lord Elourdi. And I have a light sider named Havmer Cie so she can be Lord Havmer Cie.