Playable and Companion species suggestion checklist thread

Vitas

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about introducing Phlogs and Gorax (from the Ewok TV movie/TV series lore) not just as a playable race, but as a companion?

Technically a body type 5 build for both species - tall and fat with broad shoulders and muscular arms. Would have a lumbering stride and a relatively loud echoing voice.

Appearance:

Phlog males look like bald and hairless trolls while Phlog females have horns, a completely furry body and beards.

"Gorax were usually over six meters tall. Some specimens were recorded that were up to 30 meters in height. Their bodies were covered in thick, matted fur, which was black, brown, or sometimes gray in color. Their hairless faces were dominated by protruding lower jaws and heavy brows. Inexplicably, some Gorax had hoof-like feet, while others had long toes, and either a long, narrow heel, or a backward pointing fourth toe."

Source notes:

Phlog - http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Phlog

Gorax - http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Gorax/Legends

• 1 year later...
I used the in-thread search function to check and see if anyone had this idea, and since no one has...

Gree as a companion.

There in the game already, just need to figure out what role they'd serve; probably uses probes for healing/dps...

Evidence of being in game already: Terror From Beyond (Imp side, don't know if on Pub side too)

I'd like to have a Gree Companion.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
I love how the new canon went to Bioware "Lol Alot the species can actually speak Basic Just fine." and just utterly refuted Bioware's excuse for no less than 3 speciess.

it's only one of the barriers, it's great it has been removed, but there are still other barriers.

Still hoping for Bothan and Selonian playable species.

I, myself, would like to see Gungans as a playable species.

not kissable, not going to be playable :(

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...