Who Is To Blame For Server Imbalance: We Are

itsmymillertime

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Bioware's fault... because... it's Bioware.

/sarcasm

Bioware messed up quite a few things in the game. Understandable, given how this is their first MMO and first online game.

But I agree, the player-base is completely to blame here.

I'll bite...

Say I create a house with two rooms, but you can only enter one.

In one room is a boring dude with a brown robe who will offer to teach you to meditate. In the other room is a bad***** with a sweet black robe who offers to teach you the secret of power.

Which room do you choose?

In a 2 faction game, if one side is way more attractive to players than the other...guess where they will go?

Lol, OP you're asking people to take responsibility for their decisions... have you seen these forums? They can't even stop posting in them, obsessively trolling even after they "unsub" (supposedly), yet you want them to realize something is not the fault of BW?

Nice try.

First of all, lumping everyone who plays Sith into one group as if they're some sort of collective consciousness is downright stupid.

Secondly, was it the players that made Sith stories, animations, gear and environments more interesting? Was it the players that created significant differences in the mirror classes?

:rolleyes:

Edited by Notannos
use of retarded

I'll bite...

In one room is a boring dude with a brown robe who will offer to teach you to meditate. In the other room is a bad***** with a sweet black robe who offers to teach you the secret of power.

In a 2 faction game, if one side is way more attractive to players than the other...guess where they will go?

You have chosen... wisely.

I'll bite...

Completely subjective, and your opinion on which one is cooler.

It's Bioware's fault... because... it's Bioware.

/sarcasm

Bioware messed up quite a few things in the game. Understandable, given how this is their first MMO and first online game.

But I agree, the player-base is completely to blame here.

If you played both sides, you'd notice, that empire has superior artwork and the overall better storyline. And that's entirely Bioware's fault.

Lol, OP you're asking people to take responsibility for their decisions... have you seen these forums? They can't even stop posting in them, obsessively trolling even after they "unsub" (supposedly), yet you want them to realize something is not the fault of BW?

Nice try.

OP is asking people to take responsibility for other people's decisions.

Nice try.

cant fix stupid, but i can try to make them see the light. if i can kill one of the qqing issues on these forums, it is worth it.

If you played both sides, you'd notice, that empire has superior artwork and the overall better storyline. And that's entirely Bioware's fault.

Totally disagree, the best two stories in the game are smuggler and trooper IMO. The jaxo moment in the troopers storyline is by far the most epic moment in this game.

Incorrect.

Bioware created an environment in which imbalance is possible; with no countermeasures in place to fix/encourage balance.

Actually, Blizzard, Trion, Sony, Cryptic... etc etc etc... ALL created that situation in their games.

Care to point out your silly replies on all of their forums? Ah wait, SWTOR is the hottest thing at the moment so all the trolls need to come here to post their opinion as if it's fact and all that matters.

I enjoy both factions, I always have on every game. People complaining about one thing or another with the difference in Factions have never learned to appreciate different things.

I dont buy it. They did a poor job conceptually with Republic and should have known from beta that more people would have been playing Empire.

prove it. and my proof is that each story was written by someone else so if one story is not fun enough for you, blame the writer for that specific story and leave everyone else's story on the same side alone.