Can sorcerers/sages get

biowareftw

Stealth? I understand this must have been an oversight. Would also like a stealth opener that doesn't fill up a resolve bar like our knockbacks/stuns.

Also still waiting on dual spec. I was very disheartened when I rolled an operative to be a healer (cus you know their dps spec is OP) and found out that I had to roll another sorcerer to be the best healer as well.

It is completely unfair that I have to roll two of the same AC to be the best dps and heals in warzones.

Also since we are one the simplest classes to play and we don't even need to use our autoattack can we make that autoattack hit like shiv or maul?

/Signed QTpie-Facemelt Legacy

Edited by biowareftw

fyi l2p

You seem to have a personal vendetta against me sir. I am obviously the most important class in this game. My counters are nerfed at the drop of the hat. I am by far the most played AC in the game.

My input obviously matters more to Bioware/EA then yours.

I would suggest you l2p the forum.

Since no1 else stepped up to answer your very respectable question I will.

They do get stealth....

But then again so does every other class in Illum.

I have been to this Ilum you speak of, but while there I tend to only hit my aoe button. Might need a new keyboard as I got rank 60 doing the same spell over and over. The key isn't working like it used to.

I have played Sorc since the beginning.

There's no need for another class to have a stealth, and definitely not an opener from stealth. To be completely honest there's no need for it. Dot them up and smoke them down, it's an easy enough rotation.

I agree. It takes skill to light up someone from 30 yards away. It takes no skill to get on someones backside through aoe's and do any dmg.

Also a melee range stun? Way overpowered. Ranged stuns are more balanced. So is my shield breaking and aoe blinding people. Automatic CC takes the most skill IMO.

I agree. It takes skill to light up someone from 30 yards away. It takes no skill to get on someones backside through aoe's and do any dmg.

Also a melee range stun? Way overpowered. Ranged stuns are more balanced. So is my shield breaking and aoe blinding people. Automatic CC takes the most skill IMO.

I feel so OP when I stealth past the line of AoE, Sorc should have it too, only fair.

I have been to this Ilum you speak of, but while there I tend to only hit my aoe button. Might need a new keyboard as I got rank 60 doing the same spell over and over. The key isn't working like it used to.

My charecter stumbles about aimlessly while I TRY to press me aoe button(force storm) with little to no success.

My charecter stumbles about aimlessly while I TRY to press me aoe button(force storm) with little to no success.

Maybe this will help. I bound force lightning and my aoe to like 10 buttons each after going through 2 keyboards in the last few weeks.

Since I spam these constantly I found using separate keybinds for the same ability will save me money in the long run.

This "trick" also works for bounty hunters/commandos. Putting Trace Missile or grav round on just one key is asking for trouble.

I avoid putting these abilities on the mouse completely because I find keyboards much cheaper then buying a new G500 or Naga.