Game has been out for 35 DAYS now. Anyone 50 yet?

ninja_x

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been 50 for over a week now. Going on second while I gear up the first.

.... well ... actually going on second, third, forth and maybe fifth ... just playing a bunch of alts and doing dailies while I wait for guildies to catch/show up. Kinda stuck trying to do instances on all toons though. Skipping straight to hard modes, the normal end game instances are **** easy and drop **** for gear.

Edited by MasterKayote

My main is fifty. This is literally the first max level character I've ever had in an MMORPG, and I've been playing these sorts of games since DAoC. Never even quite made it to max level in WoW, and I played that for a year and a half.

I don't know if it means leveling is too fast in SWtOR, or that there aren't enough side distractions, or if it just means I found the story interesting enough to yank me to the end, but it's funny.

Maybe I am slow today (well most days) but I cannot figure out whats the point of this trolling thread.

I think perspective is a very important thing. I try to use it whenever possible and am grateful for the blessings I am given in life.

I know some guys that are playing 24/7.

They are alternating the sleep hours, so they can play the same character without stop.

i bet they will be lvl 50 by the end of this month. no doubt about it.

I wish i could that too to be lvl 50 really fast. :p

Your question should be: Anyone NOT 50 yet?

No joke.

I am not 50 yet, but then I have done absolutely everything I possibly could (and still actually play) to avoid getting too much exp and yet I am still already 43.

I swear, gamers today have become like a fat person who thinks touching ones feet is a major accomplishment.