Is biochem the only crafting class that can get 2 free medals from every warzne?

Ojas

It's game breaking bioware. All crafting classes need to be locked and you need to go back to the drawing board because it is ********* you implemented a crafting class so unbalanced it and ONLY IT can get instant 2.5k healing medal and 5k healing medal just from popping a rataka med pack and a expertise stim.

Not just so gamebreaking that this strong crafting class exists, that every other crafting class is POINTLESS. NOBODY will put in the time it takes to make that **** you allow armormechs to make.

You could make the gear armormechs make 5X stronger than all other gear when it is maxed out with crits in the game and it still would not be worth it.

It's game breaking bioware. All crafting classes need to be locked and you need to go back to the drawing board because it is ********* you implemented a crafting class so unbalanced it and ONLY IT can get instant 2.5k healing medal and 5k healing medal just from popping a rataka med pack and a expertise stim.

Not just so gamebreaking that this strong crafting class exists, that every other crafting class is POINTLESS. NOBODY will put in the time it takes to make that **** you allow armormechs to make.

You could make the gear armormechs make 5X stronger than all other gear when it is maxed out with crits in the game and it still would not be worth it.

It's HILARIOUS that you didn't know this changed.

Straight up fall down roll around hilarious.

They fixed it. Now cybertech is the best pvp profession. Get on to rerolling.

I dunno. The non-rakata epic 48 pack still restores like 4k health. I'd probably rather have that than the grenades.

Depends on your class obviously.

Although with the nerf to cooldown sharing the medpacks are less useful than they used to be if you don't mind using a pvp pack.

And all the money you save from the reusable +120 stat buff instead of having to buy it. When you die a fair amount in PVP if you were going to use nonresuables you'd be looking at 5k+ per match.

Edited by yukirshiro

its not just rakata. since 1.1 none of them (AFAIK) give healing numbers or medals in warzones anymore. of course, they still work as escribed.

a bit strange but for some reason my vanguard self heals don't either, but sith warriors do seem to. I saw a marauder with 60k healing and 400k damage yesterday.

Edited by ururururu

It's HILARIOUS that you didn't know this changed.

Straight up fall down roll around hilarious.

Your right. I see they fixed it. Did they remove the thousands of medals that people received? Did they balance the other crafting classes such that raid leaders do not kick people for not being biochem.

The specific example I used is no longer an issue (even though it was). They still haven't balanced it, and they never offered any kind of compensation to those of us who were not capable of that game breaking issue.

Only people who suffer are those who could not do it, because they allowed it.

Your right. I see they fixed it. Did they remove the thousands of medals that people received? Did they balance the other crafting classes such that raid leaders do not kick people for not being biochem.

The specific example I used is no longer an issue (even though it was). They still haven't balanced it, and they never offered any kind of compensation to those of us who were not capable of that game breaking issue.

Dude, they fixed it, chill already. Are you really going to call it game breaking for the extra 10 or so commendations they may have gotten from that one medal, every other warzone? You're going to assume that everyone that went Biochem and hit 50 all got "Thousands" of extra medals? You think that everyone of those people really did Thousands of warzones?

What's with all this kiddie self-entitlement crap that believes we need to be compensated for everything. Did you do "Thousands" of warzones that warrant missing a thousand potential medals?

How about the healers in warzones that hardly get medals for their primary purpose (healing), and greatly contributed to the game. They want to see the medal system changed, but you don't see them demanding to be compensated. Cuz, if anyone deserves compensation, it's them moreso than you.

Grow up.

Edited by Lazorous

Sounds like you should re-roll biochem. Unless you enjoy buying adrenals, stims and med packs for progression raiding and pvp.

Maybe you should do some research before posting something that has been fixed already. Your tears were shed for no reason.