2)Merc- One button mash owning

3)Sith Maurderer- Not everyone knows how to play it

4)Sith Assassin - few of the toys the sorc gets and some other assassin stuff

5)Powertech

6)Operative-->lowest player best and nerfed to uselessness

7)Sith Jug-

8)Sniper--> bioware you failed miserably making this class

Lets see what you guys come up with

As a lvl 50 Marauder, we're much lower on that list than you have us listed. Not to say I do badly or that I'm a useless member of the class, but its a bit too high on your list.

No, it's right where it belongs. In fact it might belong higher than the Merc (Tracer) spec because that gets countered by intelligent players. Good Marauders do not.

As a lvl 50 Marauder, we're much lower on that list than you have us listed. Not to say I do badly or that I'm a useless member of the class, but its a bit too high on your list.

As a "1-button" merc (I use all my buttons as I'm not a bad) a well played and geared marauder can lock me down like no other class. Marauder is like the warrior in wow, they are incredibly powerful with gear. Add a competent player to that formula and its a recipe for pain.

I don't know why people keep think sorcs are the best pvp class. They aren't. They are a strong class, but they aren't invincible and can be countered.

From what I've seen Assassin tanks are the most powerful class in huttball.

It's not just sorcs. It's heal specced sorcs, who can still dps almost as well as the pure dps ones. If you don't understand why sorcs are OP, then you probably don't understand how sorcs are also the best PVE healers by far.

In short, you're probably not a raid leader.

no way, it should look more like:

1) sorcerer

-) juggernaut (cleave spec is retarded)

-) operative (damage is still dumb, ****, it wasnt a nerf it was a fix)

-) mercenary

2) marauder

-) assassin

3) powertech (unless youre a tank i guess?)

-) sniper (i dont even...)

Edited by zachvalentine

and by assassin tank you mean juggernaut tanks, right?

No I mean assassin. Juggs can seem stupidly op, but it seems like they are countered a bit more easily than assassin. Anyway, they are the two best ball carriers that's for sure.

It's not just sorcs. It's heal specced sorcs, who can still dps almost as well as the pure dps ones. If you don't understand why sorcs are OP, then you probably don't understand how sorcs are also the best PVE healers by far.

In short, you're probably not a raid leader.

lol, I'm heal specced and my damage is garbage. Maybe hybrid specs have good healing and damage. I pvp in a pve spec and my damage is pathetic, which is fine.

And I thought we were talking about pvp. I've seen all specs heal just fine in pvp. I love my heal specced sorc and I wager we probably are the strongest pve healer, but I've heard good things about merc. I just haven't raided with a merc healer to see for myself.