Halofax

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an idea for really good pvp,

lets make the highest dps classes also healers, and make them the hardest to kill because they are the only ones who mitigate anything.

Then we will make their heals good enough to outheal anyones damage even though they are dps spec AND give them an invuln shield that cools down before it breaks.

I have an idea for really good pvp,

lets make the highest dps classes also healers, and make them the hardest to kill because they are the only ones who mitigate anything.

Then we will make their heals good enough to outheal anyones damage even though they are dps spec AND give them an invuln shield that cools down before it breaks.

Don't forget to nerf their counterclass into oblivion...

Can only bubble every 20 seconds.

You have an interrupt.

Problem?

I have 1 interrupt, they have 4 heals.

Im a vanguard dude i cant do the damage to break the shield.

Unless of course the only class designed to beat a sorc/sage is a operative/scoundrel.

Don't forget to nerf their counterclass into oblivion...

Operative isnt getting nerfed as bad as people think. No one has even tested it.

The problem with sorcerors is the EXACT same problem Gabe created with Bright wizards.

Its like this is the EXACT problem with warhammer except

sage/sorc = Bright wizard

Op/scound = witch elf

I have 1 interrupt, they have 4 heals.

Im a vanguard dude i cant do the damage to break the shield.

Unless of course the only class designed to beat a sorc/sage is a operative/scoundrel.

Correction, after tomorrow there will be no class designed to beat sorc/sage.

If you haven't rolled one, take my advise and do so as soon as possible... you can screw your valor rank and gear you farmed so far... you don't need it, roll a sorc/sage and get some enjoyment from the game.

Operative isnt getting nerfed as bad as people think. No one has even tested it.

The problem with sorcerors is the EXACT same problem Gabe created with Bright wizards.

Op/scound = witch elf

Test server says otherwise to the first line.

Your WAR items though are SPOT ON. +1 to you

Operative really isnt being nerfed that bad.

They need more utility is all. They already did.

However, Anyone who says "interrupt l2p" is an idiot, you cant interrupt the bubble, and you can only interrupt one of the sage/sorcs plethora of heals to replace it.

If you haven't rolled one, take my advise and do so as soon as possible... you can screw your valor rank and gear you farmed so far... you don't need it, roll a sorc/sage and get some enjoyment from the game.

Is that why i alays kill em with my commando ?

Rage specced sith juggernaut (and the republic version) would like to have a word with you. I tear sorcerers that overgear me apart one on one.

Guys Gabe isn't responsible for class balancing. That's Zoeller's job. I appreciate the hate but focus it correctly.

Georg is fine. Gabe is bad. The real inherent problems aren't poor class balance decisions. Seriously we dealt with those for years in WoW.

It's the overall poor design of PvP encounters in this game.

Op/scound = witch elf

Sig updated :D

However, Anyone who says "interrupt l2p" is an idiot, you cant interrupt the bubble, and you can only interrupt one of the sage/sorcs plethora of heals to replace it.

Stun? burst down the Shield (extremely easy to do), DOT the Sorc, LOS him behind a corner, wall?

Learn to play?

Op/scound = witch elf

HAHA precisely!

Seems to be the definition of insanity doing the same thing and expecting different results....

and along with your spot on analogies....

Sniper= SM and BO (stupid restrictive mechanic Dance/cover)

Sith warrior=IB, BG (grudge/rage)

And I am sure others can find other analogies.

Think of something new would ya and learn from your mistakes.

It's surprising because it doesn't take an MBA to ascertain that WAR was a business failure...

50% reduction to stun

20% reduction to armor penetration to all attacks

20% reduction to opener

yeah just minor changes to our only feasible pvp tree

Important to mention that the stun reduction drops it to GCD, thereby nerfing followup backstabs. Just sayin' :D

wut. Bright Wizard was stupid because of their OP class ability and godlike CCs. Not that they dish it out and can take it as well. If anything Sorcs are worse than BWs. With BW you're really a 1 trick pony. Sorcs you can do a **** ton of stuff. Edited by youwillburn

HAHA precisely!

Seems to be the definition of insanity doing the same thing and expecting different results....

and along with your spot on analogies....

Sniper= SM and BO (stupid restrictive mechanic Dance/cover)

Sith warrior=IB, BG (grudge/rage)

And I am sure others can find other analogies.

Think of something new would ya and learn from your mistakes.

It's surprising because it doesn't take an MBA to ascertain that WAR was a business failure...

Actually, now that you mention it, Sorcs/Sages are Bright Wizards AND Warrior Priests rolled into one...

plethora of heals? lol... DPS spec has 2.. long cast 2.5 sec big heal.. and short cast 1.5 sec small heal... the small one only crits for 2-2.5k heal @ 50 with gear.. so unless you are fighting a heal spec you should have no problem... but a heal spec SHOULD be a pain to kill..lol