This launch sets the bar

Ravenolf

No ques to get in.

No quest mob camping.

No crashes at all.

No lag at all.

And so far the community has been great, and very helpful in chat.

Congrats Bioware! I am sure future MMOs will take a page out of your book.

Now to get back to it. So much win in this game.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No ques to get in.

No quest mob camping.

No crashes at all.

No lag at all.

It's soooo goood

It set my BAR :) on fire

0|0 yey

Edited by RiteOn

For people who only know how to play an MMO like a race, being first at max level, this has been heartbreakening and their internet egos lie shattered on the floor. But for people who bought this game to immerse them selfs in the history and play this game like a game while leveling, it's utter genious.

No ques to get in.

No quest mob camping.

No crashes at all.

No lag at all.

****, this sets the bar at the lowest, any future mmo will have a 100% better launch then bioware and EA the companys that can barley make a playable console game

Set the Bar low. I've never been in a staggered release. Whenever I have gotten in a headstart I was able to play with everyone else.

This is setting the bar lowest imo..

Staggered releases are the only way to go for games this popular. If there wasn't a staggered release, you'd have WoW's launch, which was a complete mess. This launch is perfect, and Bioware is just going by the policy they've set since preorders were announced. It's not their fault people don't read.

I kind of like that the staggered start might keep away the most extreme epeen wielders. They're annoying and tend to ruin the game and the community in the long run.

I would imagine the most extreme epeen wielders preordered the second it became available and have already been playing for two days.

Set the Bar low. I've never been in a staggered release. Whenever I have gotten in a headstart I was able to play with everyone else.

Yea you got to wait 5 hours in queues like everyone else you got to experience multiple server crashes like everyone else you were able to lag every other step like everyone else. Sounds like a blast:D

I can't think of a better (or more fair) way to launch an MMO with an expected player base north of one million...

Better to open up the floodgates, crash the servers, unplayable lag in beginner zones, 100 people all trying to kill the same mob, etc...?

Hey the floodgates are opening the 20th. Is the servers gonna magically be able to handle it then but not now?

Anoher ****..

Those other launches didn't have to handle over 1 million pre-orders...get real. Opening the floodgates and letting 1 million people assault the servers is much more problematic than the measured access that BW is doing atm.

Staggered releases are the only way to go for games this popular. If there wasn't a staggered release, you'd have WoW's launch, which was a complete mess. This launch is perfect, and Bioware is just going by the policy they've set since preorders were announced. It's not their fault people don't read.

Gonna be completely honest with you...I hope I never see another early access done in this fashion. Unless they do continuous rolling invites until everyone is in. These 18 hour breaks between invites kind of ruin the idea for me.

Those other launches didn't have to handle over 1 million pre-orders...get real. Opening the floodgates and letting 1 million people assault the servers is much more problematic than the measured access that BW is doing atm.

Bioware also opened with more servers than I've ever seen, so I think you're being overly dramatic.

Edited by Vember

Seriously, staggered release is only hurting your egos, the last 2 days of early access weren't even part of the normal access that was given with pre-orders. People complaining that they are allowing people to get on thier game before official release, but because you didn't get in day 1 you cry like little girls... really?

So you want to give everyone access all at once and have like 2000 people on the starting planet all at the same time, trying to talk to all the same NPCs to start quests. No thanks bro, I would rather not have my system crash because of too many users in a single area.