Kira Carsen - Companion story bug?

Blev

Wait, I'm confused here. So after I get the 3+ quests from her after I kill her "brother" it means I didn't bug it, but if I never received those quests, she is bugged?

After the initial 3 quests I got from her in the cockpit, I've not had any more quests from her an her affection is at 3600. I kinda figured more quests would kick over once I filled out the second bubble on her affection meter.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, I'm confused here. So after I get the 3+ quests from her after I kill her "brother" it means I didn't bug it, but if I never received those quests, she is bugged?

After the initial 3 quests I got from her in the cockpit, I've not had any more quests from her an her affection is at 3600. I kinda figured more quests would kick over once I filled out the second bubble on her affection meter.

I think your ok

The fact that you got quests from her after the defector quests means you should have avoided the bug. I think previous posts confirmed that she doesnt really say much more after those 3ish quests til after act 1

So there's no way to fix this, I wish I had known about this or else I wouldn't have picked to flirt with her. Is there still away to get the romance option or should I just reroll another jedi and try again... So far I'm in act 3 on Voss and haven't gotten any quests from her yet, she also has max affection.

So there's no way to fix this, I wish I had known about this or else I wouldn't have picked to flirt with her. Is there still away to get the romance option or should I just reroll another jedi and try again... So far I'm in act 3 on Voss and haven't gotten any quests from her yet, she also has max affection.

Wait, they're not fixing this?

Well just got the Defector quest, so now faced with decision to either keep going and get the bug from choosing the DS choice or just go play an alt for the next probably 3 days. So sad actually have to make such a choice to begin with, though not surprising with lack of dev communication.

So disappointed ;/

Around 5.5k affection points, somewhere in chapter 3 and 36 level...

so what you are saying is that they whenever they put in the patch that is currently on PTS, I will NOT get the quest marker due to having picked one option in a series of conversations?

Seriously?

Come on...

Bugs like this should already be fixed.

And features like chat bubbles should be in the game.

The game has launched. It shouldn't have in this state. :(

You might want to remember that ALL MMO's when they launch will have bugs in them even ones that where in the beta test version of the game. Sometimes it just takes awhile for the publisher to find out what the problem is and fix it. All we can do is give them the time they need to fix the problem.

Edited by Kyriosgundam

You might want to remember that ALL MMO's when they launch will have bugs in them even ones that where in the beta test version of the game. Sometimes it just takes awhile for the publisher to find out what the problem is and fix it. All we can do is give them the time they need to fix the problem.

This isn't a simple bug. This is a whole messed up quest line. Its 1/8th of the game because every Jedi Knight has to go through it.

There is a way however I am ot shure what it is. Someone posted on Youtube a view of them doing All of the romance conversations with her.

This isn't a simple bug. This is a whole messed up quest line. Its 1/8th of the game because every Jedi Knight has to go through it.

No its not. It's not a mandatory part of the game. You can go back to it later. Its not even 1/8th of the JK class quest.

At least, thats my understanding of it.

Edited by ruinshin

So is the ptr fix only stopping the bug from happening, or is it fixing it for those who already have it?

It seems to me, any gamemaster should also have the power to roll back a quest.... they do in most mmo's.

Edited by Juntakyle

Question...

So I completed the quest and chose the dark side flirt option, progressed through the Jedi council portion of the mission and also notice that Kira has not offered any companion missions -- needless to say, I've been hit with the bug.

My question is regarding the completion of Act 1. Is it important to finish her companion missions prior to the completion of Act 1 or does it really even matter? If this post-asteroid companion mission needs to be completed prior to the finishing of Act 1, then I'll hold off on my character's storyline missions until Bioware is able to fix the bug.

If the completion of Act 1 has no impact Kira's companion missions, then I just may continue with the class missions. Thanks in advance.

Question...

So I completed the quest and chose the dark side flirt option, progressed through the Jedi council portion of the mission and also notice that Kira has not offered any companion missions -- needless to say, I've been hit with the bug.

My question is regarding the completion of Act 1. Is it important to finish her companion missions prior to the completion of Act 1 or does it really even matter? If this post-asteroid companion mission needs to be completed prior to the finishing of Act 1, then I'll hold off on my character's storyline missions until Bioware is able to fix the bug.

If the completion of Act 1 has no impact Kira's companion missions, then I just may continue with the class missions. Thanks in advance.

I would say as long as you have enough class quest left to interweave her story arc with it, you're fine.

If you are finished and have to do them in a cascading fashion that would suck. I stopped leveling about 3-4 days ago at 44, w/e the dev post was made.