Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

HairDresser + Cosmeticist

Southers

I think that each capital city should have a little bar, say like dexters bar.

It should have a hair dresser and cosmeticist in it so that people can change their hair styles and complexion (+scars) during the game. I do not see why you shouldnt be allowed to do this? Lots of other mmo's do. They could also sell mean drinks in the bar ;) similar to a cantina. Maybe he could even have a quest at lvl 15 or something to take people there?

I think that each capital city should have a little bar, say like dexters bar.

It should have a hair dresser and cosmeticist in it so that people can change their hair styles and complexion (+scars) during the game. I do not see why you shouldnt be allowed to do this? Lots of other mmo's do. They could also sell mean drinks in the bar ;) similar to a cantina. Maybe he could even have a quest at lvl 15 or something to take people there?

+1 to hair and cosmetics

And what they could sell is "alcohol" in cantinas.

Agreed, canonically it would be illogical for say a sith warrior who is coming from a fairly wealthy family to have burn scars over his face, if you were RPing how would you explain that? But after surviving the korriban academy or nal hutta (pardon my imperialism) you would need to be invincible to emerge unscathed.....

This would also be a good way to work NEW hair, face and body styles into the game if they listen to us and add more options.

Maybe they could charge extra for styles that aren't in the character creator... I don't know.

Still think we really need a option between body type 2 and 3

Would very much like to see this, a long with more hairstyles and colours.

I have noticed that there aren't any proper long-haired styles, everything just ends at the shoulders - maybe it has something to do with armor or so, but seriously I find it quite lacking that you can't have long hair for your character. And by long I mean past the shoulders.

Beyond that most of the hairstyles are just one type plus something like a fringe or so. Why not allow us to freely chose between those additions regardless of the hairstyle?

There could be some really cool and unique styles there, and I think we all know that we don't want our characters to be exact clones.

This should also include skin and eye color. (Being able to change that stuff is already in SW canon) I'd be all for personal trainers to change body types, too. This game has almost no credit sinks at endgame. It also has no appearance customization at endgame. This could be a good way to add both.

Would very much like to see this, a long with more hairstyles and colours.

I have noticed that there aren't any proper long-haired styles, everything just ends at the shoulders - maybe it has something to do with armor or so, but seriously I find it quite lacking that you can't have long hair for your character. And by long I mean past the shoulders.

Beyond that most of the hairstyles are just one type plus something like a fringe or so. Why not allow us to freely chose between those additions regardless of the hairstyle?

There could be some really cool and unique styles there, and I think we all know that we don't want our characters to be exact clones.

^ also I LOVE this idea as well.

I agree too but first I want them to fix the cliping issue some hair have. It annoying when my miraluka wears her hair over the headpeice. oh and for Miraluka they could include a bit more veil choice. and twilek could get more stripe design on their Lekku.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.