Mercenary PVP video [Hybrid BG/Arsenal]

Kinglor

I read some post asking about a good Mercenary hybrid Build. So i make this videos playing it:

I play my Mercenary with a Hybrid Build: Bodyguard and Arsenal. I Focus arsenal to take Tracer misile as my primary dmg skill, up my aim and upgrade my cilinders. On BodyGuar I focus in energy shield and energy shield +20 heals on me for supervivality, and upgrade critical heals and coldowns.

If you want to see more videos from PVP or PVE mercenary i have a you tube channel from my Guild:

Guild "Fumaos OScuros" Swtor Channel

Edited by Kinglor

Does the %20 to self healing while you're in a bubble make a big difference for PvP survivability?

I was thinking about rolling with this spec.

I'm not sure I'd want to give up 4 points for +%20 self healing that only applies when you have the bubble up.

I update de Video Info with the Spec Tree for you guys, also i post it here too:

Hybrid Spec from Video

i think this 20% extra boost heal + dmg from shield + cant be interrupted the time for survive a intense focus from 3-4 good gear vs you, in this time your DPS team must have time for help you.

Strategy: when i heal my group, the enemys always bored of this, and all focus on me, but they dont know that this is that i want becouse i heal me better than my friends XD and in this time we win. We are bad healing a full group dmg in all target but we are strong, very strong heal on us.

Hybrid build for Merc is HERESY

What spec do you play? i can say that i really strike hard with my hybrid build, but i can still survive very well and help my friend to defend or attack objetives(for example, my heals are so good to play as main healer in HM Flaspoint too, you can see it for expample in this videos

or
) i can make150 k heal ans 200k dmg in one warzone round killing 40-50 enemies. I can do this medals easy:

2.5 k heal

5k heal

10 enemies

25 enemies

kill blow

kill solo

1k defender

3 k defender

75k dmg

75 healing.

you will take this medals playing for team, not like others who focus in farm medals like a noob with your hutbal tream lossing 0-5

I know than i can do lot of dmg with others build, i test all spec, but you dont have good survive, if you fight vs a good team, this team will kill as primary target, when they see that you are a arsenal spec. Why? this is easy, you will do a lot of dmg to all the their team and you die so fast.. then... Kill Him!!! he is a easy target...

Now please, can you explain me why i must play other build?

Maybe, but with that i only want to give you a new option to play... becouse playing always the same spec is boring.

QFT

I've started out my merc as a hybrid after reading "Ask a Merc" thread. It was enjoyable and since I could both dps and heal I actually felt more useful than all-out arsenal build, which I started playing for pvp/pve at lvl 50. I've even tried playing pyro, but it wasn't as useful as a hybrid spec.

I mean lets face it-snipers are better turrets than mercs and PTs are more mobile and are better pyros than mercs, imho at least, from what I've seen. So basically, that leaves us only hybrid/full bodyguard spec to be useful...Of course consular/sorc blows us away with aoe dps/healing and utility, but at least a hybrid can contribute more than a regular arsenal build.

QFT

I've started out my merc as a hybrid after reading "Ask a Merc" thread. It was enjoyable and since I could both dps and heal I actually felt more useful than all-out arsenal build, which I started playing for pvp/pve at lvl 50. I've even tried playing pyro, but it wasn't as useful as a hybrid spec.

I mean lets face it-snipers are better turrets than mercs and PTs are more mobile and are better pyros than mercs, imho at least, from what I've seen. So basically, that leaves us only hybrid/full bodyguard spec to be useful...Of course consular/sorc blows us away with aoe dps/healing and utility, but at least a hybrid can contribute more than a regular arsenal build.

Yeah!!! this is why i record my videos, becouse i was reading all days here, that Merc is bored and dont help the TeamPlay, or "this is one skill class". I cant read that without doing something becouse my spect help a lot of in all warzones. I dont say that all Merc must be Hybrid, but is good have a 50% hybrid and 50% Healers... if you want to win warzones and Teamfights.

Now all new mercs use this hybrid... Now on wz ton useless mercs with crap heal and low damage

To the OP.....Your videos are really good examples of cakewalk wz's. Your never being focused fired...you always have at least 3-4 of your teammates around you because your domanating the wz. These are not good examples of how good or tough this spec is....I think you could have done just as well in purples with no expertise playing in those warzones they looked so easy.

I've tried this spec....I don't like it much at all. What your feeling at lower valor levels is a lack of gear. Once your in almost full champ your damage/mitigation is such that you can put people down before they know it. Not many players can stand dart, TM, TM, TM, TM.... rail, HS and rapid fire. If your not getting through that rotation it's becuase your not playing your class right. Your too close to the action.

I have come to terms with the fact that this class does not do well one on one...it's ok to reposition "run!" if I'm being focused. Most players will just follow you which is fine since your effectivly taking them off the battle field and giving your friends a chance to live longer by lowering the dps around them.

If I'm doing my job right in a warzone I get focused after my first TM....cause the team knows if they don't one of their buddies is going to melt in the next 6-8 sec and they are next. :D

Edited by Hadlis

To the OP.....Your videos are really good examples of cakewalk wz's. Your never being focused fired...you always have at least 3-4 of your teammates around you because your domanating the wz. These are not good examples of how good or tough this spec is....I think you could have done just as well in purples with no expertise playing in those warzones they looked so easy.

I've tried this spec....I don't like it much at all. What your feeling at lower valor levels is a lack of gear. Once your in almost full champ your damage/mitigation is such that you can put people down before they know it. Not many players can stand dart, TM, TM, TM, TM.... rail, HS and rapid fire. If your not getting through that rotation it's becuase your not playing your class right. Your too close to the action.

I have come to terms with the fact that this class does not do well one on one...it's ok to reposition "run!" if I'm being focused. Most players will just follow you which is fine since your effectivly taking them off the battle field and giving your friends a chance to live longer by lowering the dps around them.

If I'm doing my job right in a warzone I get focused after my first TM....cause the team knows if they don't one of their buddies is going to melt in the next 6-8 sec and they are next. :D

I think you "quote" wrong post, because i don't have any videos)

This is a good point. I will continue uplading videos with this Build. I dont say that this is the best build ever, i just said "It is a good build for play with guild friends and win Warzones with cooperation" like you say, i always be with my guild teammates and the juggernaut shield.

I will upload videos in Focus from good geard people... and making goals in hutball. But this build is for a Teamplay... if you are alone you only will win 1 vs 1 but... Which class can win in a 1 vs 3? i prefer survive in a 1 vs 3 that die and kill one XD. Becosue my friends will come before i die and kill all.

Good looking spec for pvp. Wish there was a good hybrid for pve. They just dont work b/c of heat/

This is a good point, i play this Spec in PVP and PVE, im the healer for Flashpoint or Operations in hard mode, you have a example of this same build in PVE hard mode Boss on FP or Ops here:

(this is as Main Healer

(this is doing dmg and heal to evande the enrrage! very ussefull for your team)

I like to play Arsenal build too, but when i bored of spaming Tracer missile, i change to my hybrid to get fun XD. When i bored of heal i return to Arsenal. Now im trying a Pyro and for now its very funny.

Edited by Kinglor