Let me get his straight

mnowotny

So, you hit level 50 and wanna pvp. You get into a match with people that are already decked out in champion gear and you have no chance to compete. So you grind and grind to get a champion bag to have a "chance" to get gear after all of your hard work. Instead of allowing you to buy some starter gear to give you the slightest bit of a chance in pvp you get 3 centurion commendations per 800 commendations.... or doing the terrible dailies.

Let us get the crappy centurion gear with normal warzone commendations, instead of having a chance to get gear that is already a tier above it from a bag. This whole pvp system makes no since at all to me.

Edited by mnowotny

So, you hit level 50 and wanna pvp. You get into a match with people that are already decked out in champion gear and you have no chance to compete. So you grind and grind to but a champion bag to have a "chance" to get gear after all of your hard work. Instead of allowing you to buy some starter gear to give you the slightest bit of a chance in pvp you get 3 centurion commendations per 800 commendations.... or doing the terrible dailies.

Let us get the crappy centurion gear with normal warzone commendations, instead of having a chance to get gear that is already a tier above it from a bag. This whole pvp system makes no since at all to me.

So let me get this straight, you want instant epics at 50 for what the majority of players put effort into getting.

PvP epics are EASY TO OBTAIN.

Maybe if you didn't cry because you didn't get full epics the day you hit 50 you'd understand.

So let me get this straight, you want instant epics at 50 for what the majority of players put effort into getting.

Maybe if you didn't cry because you didn't get full epics the day you hit 50 you'd understand.

doesnt take effort to kill lvl 10s

Edited by Nisa

doesnt take effort to kill lvl 10s

Nope, but it definitely takes effort to spend 800 comms on a fail RNG to get decent gear and grind 10,000 level 10's to hopefully have some of that gear before you get the chance for better gear from another RNG that is limited to 2 chances a day and 2 more from a pair of weeklies.

We who got Battlemaster pre-1.1 put a large amount of effort into it.

Edited by greydude

seems that none knows u can buy blue pvp gear? its lvl 118, and can be brought at your capital city (not the fleet), for the republic its a the senate tower next to your skill trainer....

think alot of people dont know this :s

tip : while leveling your toon, you can buy these pieces (costs around 500 each), so when you hit 50 you can have a full pvp gear (blue 118), but atleast its something to start of on, should give you 400-450ish expertise

seems that none knows u can buy blue pvp gear? its lvl 118, and can be brought at your capital city (not the fleet), for the republic its a the senate tower next to your skill trainer....

think alot of people dont know this :s

tip : while leveling your toon, you can buy these pieces (costs around 500 each), so when you hit 50 you can have a full pvp gear (blue 118), but atleast its something to start of on, should give you 400-450ish expertise

they removed this gear, it was stopping people from having to grind warzones for their pvp gear.

I'm sorry are you trying to be funny?

It takes 8 wins to take out a bag, and even then there is only a small chance you will get a gear. sofar 7 bags i've only got 1 item.

I've done everything I can since I dinged 50, spent over 500k buying lvl 50 epics on AH so I can even compare, but as soon as they see someone under 18k health, they ******** you, I dont even have a chance.

I used to be fanboy, but then I realized the truth about this game. The pvp is broken, the sooner people realize it, the sooner hopefully Bioware will do something about it before they loose their playerbase.

There is no effort in getting pvp gear. It is all luck and wasted time. The system needs to be changed.

I'm sorry are you trying to be funny?

It takes 8 wins to take out a bag, and even then there is only a small chance you will get a gear. sofar 7 bags i've only got 1 item.

I've done everything I can since I dinged 50, spent over 500k buying lvl 50 epics on AH so I can even compare, but as soon as they see someone under 18k health, they ******** you, I dont even have a chance.

I used to be fanboy, but then I realized the truth about this game. The pvp is broken, the sooner people realize it, the sooner hopefully Bioware will do something about it before they loose their playerbase.

Q_Q no free epics

yeah that sums it up, welcome to failware's take on pvp

when you hit level 49 it's time to re-roll.

Bioware didn't come up with "bags" for PVP loot. That's screams EA's take on looting (influenced by Mythic). Anyone else remember grinding out city instances in warhammer in order to get that final piece of sovereign gear?

Edited by Calds

Bioware didn't come up with "bags" for PVP loot. That's screams EA's take on looting (influenced by Mythic). Anyone else remember grinding out city instances in warhammer in order to get that final piece of sovereign gear?

Oh god please don't remind me, it hurts to think about that.

The bags are needlessly complicated. The merc commendations seem like a halfhearted and ineffective attempt at fostering World PvP in the one (1) free for all zone.

Free for all PvP and World PvP died a rightful death when MMOs found more interesting and entertaining things for their players to do. Like forced balanced teams in PvP matches.

Edited by KurtDunn

Some of you smart people don't realize there used to be lvl 50 blue PvP gear until it was removed for no discernible reason in 1.0.2. It was a great starter set to get before hitting 50 if you quickly capped out commendations with a bag like myself long before 30.

Let me illustrate for you because you'r reading comprehension is really really bad.

The OP wants the CENTURION GEAR to cost Warzone/Merc commends like champ bags so people who WANT TO SERIOUSLY PVP can EARN A SET BEFORE they get to 50. That way, when they enter the 50 bracket they are not in ****** QUEST GREENS/BLUES and have a -little- expertise to survive the onslaught of champ/bm geared no lifers(I'm one of them.)

Wheres the free hand out "epics?" They had a blue level set and removed it, change cent to blue and make it buyable with like 300/300 pricing or something. You still have to work for it, as much as you can work for things in a game.

Edited by Dreadspectre

Let me illustrate for you because you'r reading comprehension is really really bad.

The OP wants the CENTURION GEAR to cost Warzone/Merc commends like champ bags so people who WANT TO SERIOUSLY PVP can EARN A SET BEFORE they get to 50. That way, when they enter the 50 bracket they are not in ****** QUEST GREENS/BLUES and have a -little- expertise to survive the onslaught of champ/bm geared no lifers(I'm one of them.)

Wheres the free hand out "epics?" They had a blue level set and removed it, change cent to blue and make it buyable with like 300/300 pricing or something. You still have to work for it, as much as you can work for things in a game.

Thank you.

Wonder how many people like this got their gear during the 10-50 days, where they could easily steamroll low level teams. Talk about easy epics.

I dont get this.

They also had to play with low level players on their team.

I have yet to WZ with a premade. And you would get at least get 3 players minimum that where below lvl 30.

I find my win ratio has increased since the new bracket.