Which class do you thank god you didnt roll?

gwarsack

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think this fully qualifies for a proper answer but..

I "regret" rolling a scoundrel.. I re-rolled to republic a few weeks ago to help the pvp imbalance. chose to play the most underplayed class so i could be the underdog. Then found out that one of our 3 lines is complete garbage (dirty fighting) our only viable dps line is getting shot to **** (scrapper) and healing in pvp gives crap for medals so I won't do it.

I should have rolled a sage like everyone else and been another fotm player.

I don't think this fully qualifies for a proper answer but..

I "regret" rolling a scoundrel.. I re-rolled to republic a few weeks ago to help the pvp imbalance. chose to play the most underplayed class so i could be the underdog. Then found out that one of our 3 lines is complete garbage (dirty fighting) our only viable dps line is getting shot to **** (scrapper) and healing in pvp gives crap for medals so I won't do it.

I should have rolled a sage like everyone else and been another fotm player.

dont you mean you saw how patheticly OP they are and rerroled one thinking once you hit lvl 50 you could run around pwning everyone in 1 to 2 hits thinking bioware wouldnt nerf them and now cry ?

but anywho i feel sorry for assasins/shadows as they are the easiest to kill i always get e some assasins/shadow kills easily

Nope I mean exactly what I said. I chose when buying this game to not play a force class do to the abundance of them. On Sith I played a Powertech and when I rerolled I wanted to try the only other non force class out. I wanted to roll as a sawbones for pvp healing but after never getting medals I opted to go dps.

Shouldn't always try and put words in people mouths.

Edited by Moriath

Anyone who feels sorry for a Marauder/Sent hasn't run into a well geared Rage/Focus spec one.

Also, they are one of the most annoying carriers in the world with that gosh darn cloak of pain. Walk right through flame jets without caring about jack and right into your endzone. If they have a full resolve bar gg.

Edit: Whoever programmed that auto "gosh darn" filter into these forums is a tool. Even TV shows say what I want to say, why the hell is this censored?

Edit 2: And why the hell is hell not auto turned to heck?

Edited by Dreadspectre

dont you mean you saw how patheticly OP they are and rerroled one thinking once you hit lvl 50 you could run around pwning everyone in 1 to 2 hits thinking bioware wouldnt nerf them and now cry ?

but anywho i feel sorry for assasins/shadows as they are the easiest to kill i always get e some assasins/shadow kills easily

You seem to post a lot on how you hate scoundrels/ops. You also seem mad.

Anyone who feels sorry for a Marauder/Sent hasn't run into a well geared Rage/Focus spec one.

Also, they are one of the most annoying carriers in the world with that gosh darn cloak of pain. Walk right through flame jets without caring about jack and right into your endzone. If they have a full resolve bar gg.

That's a lotta If's

If I knew what tomorrow's lottery numbers were going to be I'd win

If I knew how the Universe worked I'd control the world

If I was elected I'd be President

If I wasn't close minded, I'd be able to post rationally

Pick one.

I encourage any scoundrel to reroll a shadow and see if they can produce the same numbers. They'll find out pretty quickly if they were pulling off 500k due to skill.

My shadow is infinitely easier to play on than my scoundrel.

Spam Discharge when up, then proceed to voltaic x2 then shock.

Profit.

I mean come ON!

imma sharpshooter, feel sorry for me.

I don't feel sorry for you. I fought one of those last night. Kept stunning me and running away until her buddies showed up to kill me, then set herself back up on the door to keep my team from planting the bomb. She was really good, and really annoying.

That said, I think they do need something. Not sure what, but something. Problem is, give them much, and they'll be the new fotm class.

pvp - snipers and whatever their rep counterpart is. Long cast times and no mobility.

pve - any melee, especially ops/repub version after 1.1.1.

We should all take a moment to feel bad for people who hit 50 and geared as a tank because there is a "lack" of tanks only to find out that you only need 1 tank in 8/16 person operations and they are effectively useless until they get a dps set.