UNOFFICAL welcome , and waiting for invite thread

Alberone

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I preordered on 7-21 via origin and redeemed code as soon as it was sent to me that same morning. I got the "welcome to early access" email an hour ago (7:35AM EST). Too bad I am at work and can't play til 5:00PM. :(

I guess I could *cough* leave work early for being sick... *cough cough*

I know that they have to do it in waves but it stupid that I ordered the game and had my code entered within an hour of them releasing the preorder details. My friend is in who entered his code 2 days later. I just hate when a company lies to its customer base is all.

yeah can't wait either. I only got a bit frustrating a minute ago. Friend of mine got invited in the first wave, the thing is that he order d the game 2 months after i did and he got in, in the first wave.

Sucks but oke, have to live with it. see you guys ingame. Or not, going as sith assassin. :eek:

I have a problem:

Under ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT and then Code Redemption it says,

12.09.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

12.09.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

When i go under My Account, I only have a tick on the 5 security questions and contact information complete. I can't enter my product registration code again to get that box ticked because I have already used it!

Anyone else have the same problem?

I think it's a universal normal thing, not a problem (I'm experiencing the same and have seen from others). From what I understand, this is only referring to the actual game code everyone will receive on the 20th. It's not needed for our early-game access.