UNOFFICAL welcome , and waiting for invite thread

Alberone

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So unless 2+ million all pre-ordered on the first day you think there would be some priority for 21/22 July especially those who are spending almost $200 USD for the Collector's edition. If you wanted to really do waves and give some type of priority you would think the "big spenders" would have gotten some type of love other than free access to a VIP room that anyone can now get into for a price.

Was sent her from another thread, so I'll reiterate. I pre-ordered CE on the 21st, but like a newb I didn't register until the 26th, so I'm patiently waiting. If I get in today, cool, if not oh well.

p.s. Once I'm in I will post.

Edited by Ahtlus

Stephen Reid

Rockjaw Stephen Reid

Like, a 'let more people into the game' sort of reward.

34 seconds ago

Stephen Reid

Rockjaw Stephen Reid

Woah! Look at those numbers. 500K huh? Maybe that deserves a reward.

1 minute ago

Start F5ing those inboxes.

I have a problem:

Under ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT and then Code Redemption it says,

12.09.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

12.09.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order

When i go under My Account, I only have a tick on the 5 security questions and contact information complete. I can't enter my product registration code again to get that box ticked because I have already used it!

Anyone else have the same problem?

I dug up the confirmation email for entering the code. July 21, 2011 5:01 pm EST and I wasn't in the first wave. My account confirms 7.21.2011 for the code.

It's pretty clear that the first day pre-orders are split into more than one wave, but I hope reports of people with later times/dates getting in are not true, or there is something seriously wrong here.

It's also too bad that the starting zones were not designed to properly disperse players during the opening days. Most games would be able to push a wave every half hour and maintain good dispersal of characters. Too much time in TOR is spent in the first zone you encounter and they didn't even spread things out with proper use of quest hubs.

Morning all!

sooo.. anyone get thier pre-launch game mail yet?

i entered my code in like.. last week of oct so.. any guesses when i should get in?

According to the Devs not today. I would guess the 15th. Unless bioware is just speedy mic speedy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.