Nerf the healer!

Valerio

I remember a thread about healers being under powered, getting killed by 1 dps..

The QQ'ers just need to learn to deal with what there is or go away.

I for 1 believe healers are under powered solo, but epic in a group that helps healers, especially if a good tank puts guard on a healer. This method PROMOTES teamplay.. I think they've done a mighty fine job of it

You may have PvPed in DAoC for 8+ years but you must have been horrible at it if you honestly thought the idea of fakecasting was a joke; heres a link explaining the importance of it. It may be a WoW guide but it should apply to this game too if they actually balance healing. What a concept, healing actually taking skill! http://www.locksucks.com/2008/10/l2pvp-fakecasting/

Even if you juke their interrupt, they can still knockback, knock down, pull or stun you. Then their interrupt is off cooldown again and you still haven't cast a single heal.

There has to be a good middle-ground between WoW's God mode healers and this game's worthless healers (other than sorc/sage).

Edited by steinsgate

Hmm then why don't we just have healers spawn without any gear and completely immobile in the middle of the warzone map and forced to respawn on the same spot at death so you can just kill us over and over again?

Would you like the idea of having ALL your damaging abilities disabled after an interrupt? No, didn't think so because then you wouldn't actually be able to do what you're supposed to do.

Seriously, dps players boggle my mind sometimes.

Breaking a door in voidstar against a good team with 3 healers or so is litterally impossible, you cannot get the time to plant the bomb as u cant kill them fast enough before respawns, its just no way to break the door. that is a fact.

So your team isn't able to do the same? Or is the problem that the Warzones don't balance the classes (hence why we see Pre-Mades?).

Your team also never had the ability to get a sneak cap? So easy when people lose attention.

And you are saying that Commando's aren't ridiculously powerful? Get a couple of solid commandos and you won't be dropping them anytime soon!

Your not gonna be able to sneak a door vs a decent team (premade) and yea we can do the same so the game ends with 0 doors on both sides, is that how they intended it to be?

Doing 600k dmg because u just smack healers the whole games and they just stand still cross healing eachother.