The curious case of Huttball "Tactixploits"

TheFishes

As we all know that Huttball will most likely be the first WZ to have "rated" play implemented into it, and we all know that the most devastating weapon in competetive pvp play is the game itself, Here's something that came to mind...

Situation:

You have your 8 man premade huttball team in a match, but within the first 2 minutes of the game, you realize you're well out-matched on gear.

Because you have a sorc/sage juggy/guard combo on your team (as every team will), you've managed to fastcap a score while the other team wasn't looking...

It's now 1-0 in your favor, and you want the win because rating/points are everything... Smart money says don't risk it, and you already know BH's can pull targets up into the spawn area to a horrible gorey end. You think to yourself "hmmm, I woner if that's a two way street..."

Here's the QUESTION:

Has anyone tried/experimented with fast capping, then passing the ball back towards your side, and having a juggy intercede or a sorc pull up the ball carrier into YOUR OWN spawn area...?

If this is possible, I'd be willing to waste 15 minutes to keep the rating up depending on how good the rewards are...

remember, Gerrada encourages CHEATING!!!

Discuss~

It would be hard to stay up there, you only have 1 minute before you get booted from the WZ. I think if you can keep the ball up there for a minute though, more power to you. When their team gets to you and you get pulled down you better throw the ball away fast or you're basically giving away points.

Yeah so maybe you should huttball more.

There is a tactic that is called 'goaltending'

If you pull the ball carrier up to the spawn they die instantly the moment they hit the ledge.

If the enemy passes the ball to someone on the ledge... that person dies.

You can't sit in your spawn with the ball, you die.

Yeah so maybe you should huttball more.

There is a tactic that is called 'goaltending'

If you pull the ball carrier up to the spawn they die instantly the moment they hit the ledge.

If the enemy passes the ball to someone on the ledge... that person dies.

You can't sit in your spawn with the ball, you die.

The ledge goes all the way around to the sides... I was talking more up that side... I know if you pull the ball carrier up and across the goal line he croaks, but next time your in a huttball, hang a right and follow the ledge all the way around to the side before you jump down... that's where I'm talking about...

The ledge goes all the way around to the sides... I was talking more up that side... I know if you pull the ball carrier up and across the goal line he croaks, but next time your in a huttball, hang a right and follow the ledge all the way around to the side before you jump down... that's where I'm talking about...
It counts as the same area, you'll die if you have the ball there too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.