How Rich Are You?

Drakhoun

I'm just wondering how much credits do you guys have? I want to gauge what being rich in SWTOR is.

The prices of items are inflated in my server, so am not sure how much credit is worth. I heard some people cheated and used some bug to make millions of credit. I have about 30k credit now, levelling one character, slowly taking my time.

Thanks.

Once you hit 50, regardless of the exploit that was available, it's a joke to earn credits. The PVE Dailies will give you around 200k+. Combine that with PVP Dailies, Hard Mode Dailies, and Space Missions, you could easily make up to 300K, if not more, a day. This is without the Auction House mind you.

I'm sitting on 4 mill on my level 50, my 2 alts have 500K a piece (one is currently 45, the other only 17). There's nothing left for me to buy, and all the good pieces of gear I want drop in Operations or come from the Valor Rank 60 bags (I'm only rank 52). I don't even bother putting stuff up on the Auction House because it's a huge waste of time for me.

Once you hit 50, regardless of the exploit that was available, it's a joke to earn credits. The PVE Dailies will give you around 200k+. Combine that with PVP Dailies, Hard Mode Dailies, and Space Missions, you could easily make up to 300K, if not more, a day. This is without the Auction House mind you.

I'm sitting on 4 mill on my level 50, my 2 alts have 500K a piece (one is currently 45, the other only 17). There's nothing left for me to buy, and all the good pieces of gear I want drop in Operations or come from the Valor Rank 60 bags (I'm only rank 52). I don't even bother putting stuff up on the Auction House because it's a huge waste of time for me.

Quoted for truth.

There is absolutely no problem stashing up credits in this game.

I had 2mil when I unsubbed on the 19th.

Tried to log in later that day to send a friend all my cash... Couldn't, they had already removed game access, even though the first month was suppose to go to the 20th.

BW is laughable, it sad when I would have rather had Sony launch this.

Economy here is a joke, sitting with about 5-6 mill myself. And im not even trying, not doing dailies etc.

*im one of the people who have canceled too, and not been playing for about a week now.

Edited by jihn

Tried to log in later that day to send a friend all my cash... Couldn't, they had already removed game access, even though the first month was suppose to go to the 20th.

Thats bullcrap. I unsubbed as soon as I could because I prefer to pay when I want and still playing. /failtroll

Why did you resub? To come back and warn us that unsubbed characters can no longer be accessed?

You can still post without an active sub ... I can't play anymore, but can still post.

I've not seen any evidence to support this claim. I still want to know why that guy resubbed to come back and warn us that unsubbing prevents you from playing the game you canceled and quit. What is the value in such a warning?

No, it was not.

Dec 20th -> Jan 18th = 30 days

You can still post without an active sub ... I can't play anymore, but can still post.

No, you cannot.

Yeah, they banned a bunch of people over it a few weeks ago. Said it was cheating. "The focus of this game is on story, not grinding" Or something like that.

Bioware has very clearly said they did not do this, ever.

Oh, and to answer the original question, I have around 90k at level 48 (after training), I usually float between 80k and 130K-ish on average.

Edited by Taelin

I've not seen any evidence to support this claim. I still want to know why that guy resubbed to come back and warn us that unsubbing prevents you from playing the game you canceled and quit. What is the value in such a warning?

The 30 day time starts when someone subbed. I imagine he may have subbed later than the 20th of Dec. But I am still not sure there is a lock on posting if you don't have active subs. If there isn't then TOR and the forum Mods are encouraging trolls.