Republic zones even more desolate now.

bicuspid

Populations will balance out when people start creating new or start playing their existing Republic characters on those servers where there are imbalances. My own EU server seems pretty balanced, there's probably 3 Reps for 4 Imps. Edited by Rouge

Populations will balance out when people start creating new or start playing their existing Republic characters on those servers where there are imbalances. My own EU server seems pretty balanced, there's probably 3 Reps for 4 Imps.

Keep telling yourself that.

Well. Considering the number on the top left is just in your Instance, and last night was a Friday night... I think it's ok. I don't have problems finding people when I want to.

I also have a good guild that comes to my rescue when I am lonely. I suggest you do the same, it adds immeasurably to the game.

Populations will balance out when people start creating new or start playing their existing Republic characters on those servers where there are imbalances. My own EU server seems pretty balanced, there's probably 3 Reps for 4 Imps.

more likely they will roll republic, realize wow im one of 5 people in this zone, and roll some other sith class

no one wants to play like this, and unless a bunch of people reroll at the exact same time this is what they will experience

Well. Considering the number on the top left is just in your Instance, and last night was a Friday night... I think it's ok. I don't have problems finding people when I want to.

I also have a good guild that comes to my rescue when I am lonely. I suggest you do the same, it adds immeasurably to the game.

I have never seen 2 instances of a republic zone, except for the fleet during the holidays.

Well unless people reroll republic. It's not going to change. Any change made to promote republic rerolls will get a massive outcry from Empire players who will call it unfair, and/or feel that they're entitled to outnumbering the enemy significantly.

It's not SWTOR. It's people.

I have never seen 2 instances of a republic zone, except for the fleet during the holidays.

I see them all the time. I don't make it a point to look anymore because I'm busy enjoying the game.

I can see though where people would get worried when you don't have to wait for a mob to respawn for a quest... It would get annoying.

I see them all the time. I don't make it a point to look anymore because I'm busy enjoying the game.

I can see though where people would get worried when you don't have to wait for a mob to respawn for a quest... It would get annoying.

A large part of the game is group content and not only that the best items are also from that content. Its fine to skip stuff if you dont feel like it but most people are playing this game as an MMO.

TL:DR why arent you play mass effect then, its better.

People purposely create toons on desolate factions? ouch

People purposely create toons on desolate factions? ouch

Most people will probably want to experience both sides.

Seeing that my server has at best over 170 Reps on Coruscant, 80-90 on Fleet I really can't say that they would be desolate.

The server "The Razor" seems well balanced, although all planets lv.35 - 50 (Excluding Ilum) Rarely have around 50 players. (Although it is a Light - Standard server.) So that makes heroics difficult for me no matter what faction I am playing on at the time.

The server "The Razor" seems well balanced, although all planets lv.35 - 50 (Excluding Ilum) Rarely have around 50 players. (Although it is a Light - Standard server.) So that makes heroics difficult for me no matter what faction I am playing on at the time.

My server is Standard - Heavy and all planets above from 16-30 have "just" 20-55 players at prime time and that's too of Empire side too. I usually fail to do one or two Heroics on each planet at the intended level. It's just the size of the game that keeps planets at relatively low populations.

Anchorhead had more than 40 people each on Alderaan and Balmorra last night. Coruscant had over 90. This is around 9:30pm eastern.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but the fleet doesn't get sharded. I've seen 150+ people in the fleet on anchorhead and its never sharded. This guy is trolling, his follow up posts make it obviosu.

Edited by Claymaniac

I'm on a PvP server and can't wait until my BH is 50 so I can roll a republic alt and experience all the world PvP. It really is hard to find jedi to kill. Just because people start on one side doesn't mean they will stay there. It just takes a while to get to max level. I tried rolling a SI, but there is way to much overlap in quests for me to enjoy another Sith character just yet.

yea, theres literally about half population of republic to sith per zone on Jung Ma as well, with Courasant being the exception. Finding a group is ridiculously hard when theres only 140 people in fleet and most of them are NOT your level.

Travel to a zone your level 20-40 people at prime time. Ugh.

Will balance out when they allow us to send items for all our chars , or when we get a global storage for all of them , sure it is nice to make alts on the rep side to check the story , but im not beginning it all over again without my high lvl support.

Yeah, that's not how factional balancing in any game works out.

My server is really bad--15 on Alderaan on Saturday afternoon, sometimes 25 on the fleet. They should merge some servers, and more heavily "shard" the player heavy early-planets, if necessary.

I played an imperial character on a more highly populated server and you had 130 on the fleet in primetime.

Yeah, that's not how factional balancing in any game works out.

You can't get 50-50 situation in any game and as this is not a game like WAR, you don't need even try to achieve it. 40-60 would still be a very viable situation.

My server is really bad--15 on Alderaan on Saturday afternoon, sometimes 25 on the fleet. They should merge some servers, and more heavily "shard" the player heavy early-planets, if necessary.

If you want the game to wither, that's the way to go.