The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

They killed a whole class

Sathid

Do not fret there classes will be next. Anyone who played warhammer knows this.

WE/WH got nerfed and the Bright wizard train began. Same will happen here.

Exactly what I think, sooner or later, all classes will be tweaked

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, let's see how it plays out. We still hit pretty hard outside of combat and if you are gearing yourself to survive outside the initial burst, you can do a number on people.

edit: and I think the 1.5 knockdown with a full resolve bar is pretty silly (no real reason to spec for it imo)

Edited by Urothefox

Hey you guys are destroying the game,not me,look at all the imps here rejoicing with their zerg gig lately and their numbers and the sorc/inquis gig and they nerf scoundrels kudos to you kiddys for being so loud you got your wish.

it's 50% roughly on our opener,go ahead be glad you guys,,,really waht jerks you guys are,you people destroy games.

Let me cry a river for you. I'm a full shield and absorb tank and every time I attack ANY sith i get hit for 1000-3600 and never get an absorption while half my attacks get deflected or absorbed... Go play a Vanguard Tank and lemme know how cheated you feel.

As it stands now they might as well get rid of the Operative/Scoundrel class with this much of a nerf.

I was hoping common sense would prevail,but the loud kiddys got their wish.

You can not claim that your class is dead before even seeing how the nerf affects you. And as they stated, you were not supposed to run around and pretty much instant kill everyone ;)

This has been fixed, and now you most likely will be on par with all the rest of the dps:ers. You know, having to actually learn some rotations, how to control your character and how resolve etc works!

Oh noes, we can't kill people in under 4 GCD's just to instant stealth or in worst case, pop vanish (1)

This fix and the fix to WZ wins not counting towards daily completion will probably be some of the best fixes (if they do work as intended..;)) implemented so far.

(1): Used the word vanish for two reasons. a) I have no idea what the abilities are actually called in swtor and b) about everyone understands what kind of ability I mean if I use a wow reference.

Hey you guys are destroying the game,not me,look at all the imps here rejoicing with their zerg gig lately and their numbers and the sorc/inquis gig and they nerf scoundrels kudos to you kiddys for being so loud you got your wish.

Healers got hit with a 30% nerf and are critting for 3.5k with their biggest abilities.

You're still able to deal 15k damage in 4 seconds.

Get real.

Edited by JHarkrider

it's 50% roughly on our opener,go ahead be glad you guys,,,really waht jerks you guys are,you people destroy games.

and its just the opener 20% armor redux isnt much againt expertise capped player, hidden strike is awfully powerfull especially as an opener and secondly as a stun, imo the stun sould not stay at 3 sec but be at 2 sec 1.5 sec is a bit overkill (just one gcd with no room at all).

they should lower hidden strike by 50% and give more dmg to lacerate to spread the burst (its more controlled). IMO 15% dmg boost to lacerate would do the trick withouyt being OP.

and then acid blade.....it should give 70% armor pen ...the first 1.5 second then the longer it goes the lower the buff is, of just make it 3 stack thatr decrement one at 70 second at 50 then the last one at 30% give it a 3 sec CD instead of 1.5 sec, with 20 energy cost instead of fifty (even 25 this way people cant spam it to always be at 70% stack).

And acid blade dot should be the same as corro dart, just more powerfull making it an upgrade to corro dart for concealment Operatives.

1. That's not going to stop good operatives and scoundrels from playing effectively.

2. If you are a scoundrel/operative and it stops you, see previous statement.

But it will stop bad ones playing well.

So expect more threads like this. :)

You can not claim that your class is dead before even seeing how the nerf affects you. And as they stated, you were not supposed to run around and pretty much instant kill everyone ;)

This has been fixed, and now you most likely will be on par with all the rest of the dps:ers. You know, having to actually learn some rotations, how to control your character and how resolve etc works!

Oh noes, we can't kill people in under 4 GCD's just to instant stealth or in worst case, pop vanish (1)

This fix and the fix to WZ wins not counting towards daily completion will probably be some of the best fixes (if they do work as intended..;)) implemented so far.

(1): Used the word vanish for two reasons. a) I have no idea what the abilities are actually called in swtor and b) about everyone understands what kind of ability I mean if I use a wow reference.

It does take a rotation to kill someone,hell you cannot even burst most classes down in the 50 bracket,sorcs,inquis with some decent gear for example,no they listened to the crybabys.

It does take a rotation to kill someone,hell you cannot even burst most classes down in the 50 bracket,sorcs,inquis with some decent gear for example,no they listened to the crybabys.

Hidden Strike: The damage output of this ability has been decreased by approximately 20% to control burst damage and because it was enabling significantly faster than intended kills in PvP.

They looked at the metrics not your QQing

You just need to stop crying and learn your class beyond 3 skills. Sorcs and Sins will get there balances just like ops and scoundrels. The only thing was you guys were way to OP and facerolling. Face the facts instead of crying or re roll a different class that uses more than 3-4 skills in pvp to kill someone.

Hahahaha. You're honestly claiming that players in light armor weren't capable of being bursted down?

You can NOT be serious. :rolleyes:

So an attack gets reduced damage of 20% and that amounts to 50%?

Please explain these mathematics, I have 6 different courses of university maths under my belt(from applied calculus to multidimensional analysis) and I cannot comprehend this.

Also: It's not enough tbh. Oh goodies, I get hit "only" for 5k instead of 6-7k. That should certainly help me survive the extra 1,5 seconds so I can hit them back once before I die!

I don't know about math but the armor penetration was reduced by 20% and the damage opener was reduced by 30%. In total on our opener it is 50% less damage. You do the math, I am just explaining the logic.

I don't mind the nerf, infact in some cases it was warranted, however we should get a kockback or a gap closer. Not to mention restealthing takes about 2 months.

Stealth classes with crazy burst damage should be at the bottom of the complaints list.

You can stealth, initiate combat on someone who does not know you are there (100% health or not), sustain a good amount of damage and stealth out of combat if things get too risky for you.

Tactically your class has a lot of leverage but in a good structured pvp situation these stealth classes can be a bit of a joke. Just my opinion.

Edited by Bastionhawk

You just need to stop crying and learn your class beyond 3 skills. Sorcs and Sins will get there balances just like ops and scoundrels. The only thing was you guys were way to OP and facerolling. Face the facts instead of crying or re roll a different class that uses more than 3-4 skills in pvp to kill someone.

Im not crying,that was you guys and your lies that was posted here daily,just watch this game is going to ruin because of you tweens,teens,it was you who dont know how to play and have the patietnce of a gnat.

As it stands now they might as well get rid of the Operative/Scoundrel class with this much of a nerf.

I was hoping common sense would prevail,but the loud kiddys got their wish.

Actually the devs have access to reams of hard data so I am sure that is what lead to the decision.

People who change classes in situations like this are fotm chasers who are subpar at pvp to begin with....

They basicly nerfed our damage 50%.

Yah see there is so few of us they had to appease the masses of sorcs/inquises and well to be blunt they said to our class you dont matter and there is not enougth of you that does matter even if you all cancel,but not with sorcs and inquis.

^this!!!!!

plus they put 1.5 cd on knockdown, but they left the resolve bar to go full immedietly. SERIOUSLY? that's is a nerf to LESS than balanced now, sins will stunlock ops to death!

hey god because i am FAT and i cant lose weight, please make other people (classes) fat as me so i wont have to work and be a great player!

GG