They killed a whole class

Sathid

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the spammers who got killed by Xyz class came to forums an spammed hundred threads about an imaginary ability to instantly kill anyone. basically they didn't like getting killed by someone, its a normal tactic, one we will now see used on another class...

Funnily enough its the same group of young ones that cheated an exploited their shinys that demand the nerfs.

They basicly nerfed our damage 50%.

Yah see there is so few of us they had to appease the masses of sorcs/inquises and well to be blunt they said to our class you dont matter and there is not enougth of you that does matter even if you all cancel,but not with sorcs and inquis.

As it stands now they might as well get rid of the Operative/Scoundrel class with this much of a nerf.

I was hoping common sense would prevail,but the loud kiddys got their wish.

Seriously, I am a full Champ geared Vanguard Tank and was taken from 100% to 30% plenty of times by Ops that knew how to exploit PvP buffs. It's about time.

Class not a prob, stacking buffs was.

Edited by Ramaos

So an attack gets reduced damage of 20% and that amounts to 50%?

Please explain these mathematics, I have 6 different courses of university maths under my belt(from applied calculus to multidimensional analysis) and I cannot comprehend this.

Also: It's not enough tbh. Oh goodies, I get hit "only" for 5k instead of 6-7k. That should certainly help me survive the extra 1,5 seconds so I can hit them back once before I die!

Edited by Crowleyz

lol how do you get 50% from 20%? That makes no sense

The same way he decided that a 20% nerf to a single ability will completely break his class.

Instead of killing fully PvP geared players in 4 seconds, it will now take 5. Oh, the horror.

Edited by JHarkrider

They basicly nerfed our damage 50%.

Yah see there is so few of us they had to appease the masses of sorcs/inquises and well to be blunt they said to our class you dont matter and there is not enougth of you that does matter even if you all cancel,but not with sorcs and inquis.

Show us the math not the QQs.

Cry me a river pal