Lets all stop freaking for a minute and enjoy this funny SWTOR video.

Zinny

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a funny SWTOR video to to help break up rage. No rage, nothing busted, just fun. The last few seconds are annoying so maybe turn it down then. :)

Thanks everyone, I had fun making the vid. :)

Working on a second one, I'm actually gonna spend some quality time making the second one.

That bit was awesome, wish I found it ingame myself :(

Doesn't seem to be any other easter egg though

Nem'ro's palace is where you find that easter egg. They also have tons of other easter eggs referencing the original star wars movies, like the wookie playing chess with a broken protocol droid. (also found in that palace)

There's lots of other ones, some unintentional like when you're loading nar shaddaa and you see the twi'lek dancing holograms, the one in the far back is just a silhouette (her lekkus are way longer than they should be) so I imagine this was done on accident or it was meant to look like "Hatsune Miku" the japanese artificial singing program.

They did a list of parody references in WoW on some wiki, I wouldn't be surprised at all if someone is already working on one for SWTOR.

Also, I do believe MOST of the parodies will come from dialogue options. (such as the bounty hunter dialogue option you get when confronted by a rodian bounty hunter in the starter planet, you get the option to start a countdown. Much like the bounty hunter Calo Nord from the first KoToR.)

STOP! Before you make a Thread/Post Get off the computer. Go outside. Get some fresh air. If you're single, find a Girlfriend/Boyfriend. Now if people actually took my advice 95% of these threads wouldn't be here...

I used to have a girlfriend... but then...

She dumped me. What'd you think I was gonna say? :cool:

HOLY ****

I basically started laughing my *** off the moment I heard Slippy's voice.

Thanks man. Thanks so much.

And actually, you're right:

Everyone should pipe down.

Yea, the game is not perfect.

It's not as good as we hoped.

But maybe BW will fix it one day. They'll slowly work towards that goal.

And I certainly hope they'll make it into a great game.

Even Blizz had to take their time with WoW, it only became the "best MMO" through lots of work..