Ship Droid C2N2 Mute Option

Chugachug

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys have some great ideas. I would happily pay upwards of 100,000 credits to mute the droid with a relic/customization.

I would probably mind the repetition less if it was a cute female droid with a seductive voice that flirted with me every time I passed by. Though the problem with that is how to make a star wars universe droid cute....pink metal?

Make and auction out of your idea and you would become insanely rich in no time for sure!

It would be the new FOTM Crew skill class, who could make these restraining bolts... meaning Cybertechs. And yes, the first Cybertechs to make and post them on the GTN will make millions.

I support this.

Storyline quest's bugs are less anoying, because there is a workaround.

And btw, it may sound like the comunity is trying to socialize while talking about c2-n2 and that we love him afterall, but trust me bioware, this is not the case. We hate him. It truly IS annoying.

/Signed

Ever since I got my ship I've wanted to launch that piece of junk out of the air lock and then fire everything my ship has at him to blow him out of oblivion. He is so annoying and would love a way to get rid of him...or to make him shut up permanently.

Edited by Baomier

But do you guys understand the underlying issue here? The ship droid, and all companion banter for that matter, is proof that BW does not understand this genre. I mean how could they see this constant "hillarious" ship droid chatter on the drawing board and go "Yeah! That's a swell idea for an mmo! Prepair the coffers for monthly subs!"?

How could they do that?

Why didnt somebody say "Uuh...we've playtested this for millions of hours now during development and me and the guys think that such a "feature" might, you know...get on peoples nerves and stuff.."?

Edited by Droidlife

Does this game output a chat log? Perhaps I could make a program that reads the log and mutes my computers sound for 15 seconds every time it see's a line from C2-N2 if such a log exists.

Or would that be against the modding/macroing rules? Hmmm...

I'm still looking for options that don't involve murder/suicide by plunging my ship into the icelands of Hoth with the escape pods welded shut.

• 2 weeks later...